1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Project: ? for trans community about stealth sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by YeahpIdk, Mar 4, 2017.

1. YeahpIdk

Hey Peoples!

If you've seen my other post relating to a writing project I'm working on, where my main character is trans ftm, this is an extension to that.

What are the 'rules' or some guidelines that you'd follow with sex while stealth?

In one of my scenes, I wanted there to be some kind of funny sex moment far post-op when my main is hooking up with a girl that he doesn't really know. I've read a few accounts of this being a moral dilemma (on another forum specifically talking about this, but there wasn't much), while others don't ever refer to themselves as trans once they're totally passing.

People have one night stands all the time, or hook up with someone they don't know super well without questioning that person other than their STD status -- even if that. So, if someone was totally post op and was never going to see someone again, what would that thought process look like? Would they feel they have to tell? Would they just enjoy the moment and not get into something that deep?

I'm sorry if this is weird. I just want to get this character right.

#1 YeahpIdk, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017