1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fingering Stuff

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Koethe, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Koethe

Well, my first time fingering myself was (literally) yesterday, it was kinda awkward and strange, specially with that fear of my finger getting... welp, you know, messy

I did it again today in the shower, before it, I saw some tips here on Empty Closets, like ¨Use hot water to relax, besides, the water its a great lube¨ It was kinda better this time, but the point is that I am pretty tight, I just got 1/3 of my finger inside (the small finger :,v), it was kinda a good feeling tho.

Any recomendations to get it more in? I cant buy lube or have sex toys, I only have home stuff. Any positions to have more space? I didn´t found any information about that... Also, in the hipotetical situation in wich I reach the prostate, what do I do? Rub it with my finger?

Thanks for reading! And sorry if my english is pretty bad, I am not pretty good at it ;_;

2. I have a friend who mentioned using vaseline, and another recommended water based lotion. If you have a detachable showerhead, that can be good to clean up if you're worried about it getting messy.

I would also recommend, if you can, putting a condom on your finger(s) if you can't clean out first to prevent any kind of bacteria getting into any cuts you might have on your fingers.

3. actualdust

Just gotta add, water based lotions and lube will definitely be better than vaseline. It's a good habit anyways, since vaseline and oil based lubes can frick up condoms.