1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a lot of questions!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Koethe, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Koethe

I have a lot of questions about this stuff, my first time doing it was yesterday, in my bedroom, it wasnt that bad, but I didnt felt nothing

The second time was today in the shower, It felt kinda good, but only 1/3 of my finger was inside, so I have this questions:

I am pretty tight, how can I make my finger get in without pain?
    How does it feel when I reach the prostate?
    What do I do when I reach the prostate?
    I dont have lube, can I use something else?
    There is a position to do this?

Thanks for reading, I hope you can help me with something!

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2017 at 06:06 PM ----------

One thing! I am pretty stupid, and I forgot to put the principal theme (im stupid, sry) I am talking about anal fingering, thanks for reading again :grin:

#1 Koethe, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Lalayajen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi.

The best position is I guess when you laying on a bed your legs up in the air? You know this way it is a little bit looser.
    I would get a water-based lubricant. None of the substituions worked as good and also they may cause allergic reaction in some people.

And don't expect too much first few times, but your orgasms can be more powerfulwhen the prostate is stimulated.

Have fun and be safe.

3. Koethe

Hello and thanks for replying

I think I understand the position, but the thing is that I am pretty tight, is there any other thing I can do with that?
    And the lube stuff, I can´t buy any type of it, I can only have like ¨Home stuff¨ But the Oil worked out for me pretty well, I didn´t had any reaction or something, so I can say that it is safe, just watch out, just in case.

Thats one of my problems, I can´t reach the prostate, with luck (and a lot of oil) I can get one finger in, besides, I don´t know what to do when I reach it, rub it?

Thanks for reading

4. dvxqnc

First, get some aquaphor or some vaseline and spread it all over your finger or a permanent marker, make sure it's coated very thickly

Next, put your finger in very slowly, and leave it in there for a while, wiggle it around a bit as well. Going a bit deeper is going to feel weird, like there's some kind of pressure. Just breathe and don't rush. Take it extremely slow and only use one finger until it feels totally comfortable.

Once you want to introduce a second finger, coat it up like before and slowly begin to introduce it while the first finger is still inside. once both of those fingers are totally inside, leave them in there, move them around a bit, and do that until it's totally comfortable.

I don't think I've actually "reached" the prostate myself, but I've found that if you finger yourself with one hand and masturbate with the other, it's quite pleasurable.

And remember, if you ever feel pain at any part of the process, STOP immediately.

5. Koethe

Thanks for the tips

I just have one question, How much did it took for you to get used to it? I mean, I still have the feeling of being a bit uncomfortable with 1 finger in, it isn´t a bad feeling, its just a bit uncomfortable, and with 2 fingers, I just reach the entrance with both.

Is there any way to solve the tightness? Or you get used to it just with the patience and with the practice?

Thanks for reading, again <3

6. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Find a quite time and maybe some light mood music to relax. Consider also using coconut oil as a home alternative (I would not suggest vasiline since it's petroleum based). Next, take your time and relax. Start by massaging the outside of the hole. Do this for a while until your really relaxed (if it takes 20 minutes or longer , so be it). Then slowly start to insert your finger. Again go slow and take your time. Make sure your breathing with deep breaths in and out to relax yourself. As your pressing in, do it slowly and take breaths. Massage with your finger to gradually loosen yourself. As you get more comfortable you can go further in and try and find your prostate which is soft and about walnut sized. It might even feel a bit like a sponge. When you do start to feel it, massage it very lightly with your finger as it might be sensitive and feel a bit weird at first. This all takes time, patience and a need to be relaxed.
    Rushing is not your friend :slight_smile:

7. Koethe

Thanks you very much for all the tips, I am going to try all that tips in the bathroom, maybe I will post how it went for me, again, thanks to everyone that took their time to answer my questions and give tips, you guys are awesome <3