1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this shampoo expensive?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FuelsMySong, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuelsMySong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I went to Lush and saw some shampoo. I asked how long it lasted (it was a bar not liquid) and the employee said 3 months. So it costs 11 dollars and lasts 3 months. Would you consider that expensive?

2. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my opinion, yes Lush shampoo is a bit more expensive than the typical shampoo you can buy at the grocery store, but in my experience, it also works very well.

Actually, a Lush shampoo bar is my favorite type of shampoo, when I have it on my shelf,(the closest Lush is 2-3 hours away so I have to stock up) it's my first choice.

3. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's expensive. I have severe allergies to scents and such so I have to use a hypoallergenic shampoo an$$d conditioner that is about $13 a bottle (so $26 per purchase) and it lasts me about a month

4. dvxqnc

I know nothing about shampoo prices, I'm more confused that shampoo can come in a bar.

I literally use whatever my parents buy lmao

5. Koethe

Well... I donĀ“t know a damn thing about shampoo, but I can say that the femenine shampoo is better than the male one, let me explain.

I love to have my hair clean, so I am kinda selective with the things that I use in it, the male shampoo (like Head & Shoulders) gives your hair some extra durabilty (kinda like a RPG, lol)

In the other hand, we have femenine shampoo (I dont remember any example) I rather this one, it gives your hair a soft feeling, besides of the smell and the shine that it has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.