1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jmiller85, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    How did you feel when you lost your virginity? What emotions did you feel?

2. actualdust

I felt shock, then numb, then bad. But mine wasn't a typical experience, I don't think.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 25. It was with a hitchhiker on the side of Interstate 10.

* Nervousness. I'd never undressed in front of a guy before. And he was better hung than I was. I was worried he'd find me "wanting". He didn't.

* Cluelessness. I wasn't exactly sure what to do, and since he was a virgin too, there was a lot of fumbling around.

* Worry. We were literally out in the open, naked, on a blanket on the side of the highway. We were sort of in this spot that made us hard to see from the highway, though, so I didn't have too much of this. And nobody saw us, apparently.

* Pain. He was a bit too aggressive with his teeth. :slight_smile: I got him to stop, though.

* Excitement. I'd waited years to finally have sex, and I was thrilled to finally have a chance to do it.

* Curiosity. I'd never gotten to "explore" a male body other than mine, and it was fun finally getting to do this. I still enjoy this part.

* Arousal. Duh.

The last three complete overwhelmed the others. Despite it being a clumsy encounter, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and couldn't wait to do it some more.

Lex

4. Justshort

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It wasn't what I thought, it hurt and I felt I wasn't emotionally connected like I thought I'd be. Spent ages regretting it and didn't go there again for a while.
    Everyone's first time is different my good friend described her first time as amazing so don't be put off by my experience.
    Hope you get what you're looking for X

5. smurf

It awkward and hilarious.

We both had no idea what we were doing, fumbled around, accidentally hit each other, and it was all sexy and fun as hell.

I remember feeling better than I expected. I always thought sex was this whole ordeal, but in reality it was more like 30 minutes and then we went back to playing games. It was a bit surreal for me. "Oh, so that's what is like? 30 minutes of this thing that people rave about and then go about your day as normal? Sweet"

6. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could remember. However my mind is pretty much a complete blank when it comes to remembering anything.

I know it was the first time for both of us so I'm guessing nerves played a part

7. Prygan

How I wish me losing my virginity had just been me feeling nervous and awkward. But no, since I lost it to rape it was very unpleasant, and painful too. However I always thought "at least it could only get better from there on" with other guys of course. And it did, a lot better. I know some say I shouldn't even count that as my first time having sex, cause of it not being consensual, but I do count it cause it feels weird not counting it. I'm quite over that experience now though and have no problem talking about it. It was 10 years ago so I've had quite some time to process it and move on.

8. Russian Unicorn

Nervous and awkward. My much-older partner could help me relax emotionally. On the physical level it was a huge WTF bcs she had no experience with girls back then. Naturally, no big O for me that time. The second time was way better.
    I feel weird about all that virginity thing. Technically *embarrassed* I took my own virginity before my "legal" first time, but I don't define virginity in terms of stretching a piece of skin till it bleeds.