1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strap on

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by just jane, Mar 24, 2017.

1. just jane

Has anyone here had used a strap on before?

if so what was it like.

my ex lover was obsessed with them, me not so sure.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never have but I've wondered what it is like. I've never used toys mainly because I've never felt comfortable enough with anyone to raise the subject

3. just jane

I have never used one myself, my ex was always wanted to, but at the time she was having some female problems. And did not want to be painful for her.

she said she wanted me to used it on her.

But being a very creative person I thought of other ways to feel good.

4. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you use toys then the sensation 'should' be the same... the difference (never used one) would be the fact that it's with a partner. Never really used toys either... if I sneeze too hard I can orgasm...

5. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

My girlfriend and I have tried a strap on for each other one time and really didn't like it that much. We definitely prefer scissoring much better.

6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not a fan and I have no desire to use them in any of my relationships. Some lesbians do. Depends on what you're comfortable with. My problem with strap-ons is that the positioning is just too awkward, toys feel too cold/plastic to be enjoyable when used as a full body experience, and I don't like that the other person can't feel you inside (kind of scares me a little...if something goes wrong/painful, then they have no clue how tight I would be. Especially if I were to freeze up).

I wouldn't mind experimenting with some toys, just not strap-ons. I prefer toys being used by a partner's hand and not attached to their body. I'm also not a huge fan of penetration, so I just prefer clit stimulation toys. For full body experience, I'm more of a tribbing person. It can be kind of awkward too, but definitely preferable to strap-ons.