1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared of having sex again

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by aussielefty, Mar 26, 2017.

1. aussielefty

/Hi guys, been awhile

its been 4 or so more years since my last time with a guy or girl, even though I am gay I still have fantasies of having/ sex with women. is this normal ?

also its been so long just not sure if i should do it could and thinking of if i have sex with a girl will be a brothel, which i havent done in years or a gaybath house ....

been to both before but like i said long time !

so why do I still fantasize over women? every one knows im gay, but do i have tell others my sex life, even if they ask?:help::help:

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are having fantasies and getting aroused by thinking about having sex with a woman, then perhaps you are not 100% gay. I don't know your history but your post suggests that you've had sex with women before.

#2 SiennaFire, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing wrong with having fantasies about women, or indulging in them. You might be a bit bisexual - that's totally fine. :slight_smile:

That said, yes, it's a bit tougher to indulge a NSA encounter with women. But that's what hook-up apps are for, right? :slight_smile:

Lex