1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal scar tissue? Or hemorrhoid?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Djc90, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Djc90

So I'm coming here for advice because I'm afraid to go to my doctor lol.

I'm a 26 yr old gay male who has been using dildos and anal toys since I was about 13. It seems as I'm getting older I'm becoming more prone to bleeding after using a dildo. I use lots lube and maybe get a little vigorous sometimes but it's got to the point I can't have a good session without some trace of bright blood in my anal mucous. I've never had blood in my stool however.

My last attempt was about a week ago and there some blood again so I decided to back off for a while and let everything heal. Again, no blood in the stool for the past week, but today I decided to try and finger my self a little to see how things felt. What I noticed was a very, VERY tiny sort of rigid bump on the top area of my sphincter (like the area closest to my balls). The outside of my sphincter looks normal and not swollen or anything. I haven't had and any pain, itchiness, or blood at all. Nothing feels abnormal other then I have never noticed this little area before. I tried taking a photo and it almost looks like a skin tag with a white-ish peak. Again this is super small and I have exhibited no symptoms or abnormalities.

Is it possible this is a super tiny hemorrhoid? Did I maybe cause a fissure from my last session and this is scar tissue? It's not even a round bump...it's just an unsmooth texture compared to the rest of my rectum.

Thanks in advance.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you can guess, the right response would be for you to go to your doctor and have it looked after. Mind if I ask why your afraid of going to the doctor?

What you described could be any number of things, and a lot of factors might be involved to really figure out what is going on - particularly the "bump". Only a doctor is best positioned to give a proper answer.

From a complete layman viewpoint based on what you described, it sounds like you irritated yourself and should probably go a bit softer and less vigorous. Take a break for a week or so and see how you feel after that. That bump might very well simply be scar tissue amongst other possibilities; but again, only a doctor is best to know.