1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys I'm scared I think I have a kidney infection

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AlexJames, Apr 3, 2017.

1. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not gonna tell you all the symptoms, i mean I've already googled it all. I'm going behind my mom's back to go to the doctor for it. Cause last time i told her something might be seriously wrong with me she brushed me off and ignored it. I have work today at 2 so i'm gonna run by the clinic nearby and see if they'll be willing to check me out on my lunch break. Hopefully cause it might be a kidney infection they will...i'm changing my primary care provider to them but it doesnt take effect till next month. I didn't realize i think i put in the wrong name when i signed up for health insurance - i thought they were my primary care provider (PCP) all along. I'll pay for it myself and lecture them if i have to - i will not go to the PCP I'm currently on that i accidentally assigned myself to who I've never met whose office i don't know where it is. I'll go to the one by my work and hope they'll take me cause i know they're trustworthy. Their thoroughness saved my little sister's life.

So if you pray, pray (i'm not religious myself but i appreciate the thought) but please keep me in your thoughts guys. I'm really scared. And there's several different hurdles that could make this plan all go wrong. I could have none of the nice supervisors at work and they could be mad at me if i end up arriving to work or back from lunch late. They might refuse to see me. They might say i can't send my prescription to the Walmart pharmacy - i work there, so its so much more convenient than the one in town. Hell they might say i need to go to the hospital. I'm expecting just a blood or urine test and an antibiotic prescription though, that's all...hopefully it'll go smoothly. And the doctor can give me tips on what to and not to eat or drink. Its just convincing the family practice doctors office i'm changing to to see me even though i'm not changing to them until next month.