1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm kinda annoyed right now/dildo concern

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheMeanGay, Apr 7, 2017.

1. TheMeanGay

TheMeanGay Guest

I went into a sex shop to get another 6 inch long wide girth dildo because the one I have that's vibro doesn't work, until the woman said "you can perforate your bowel, you'll do some damage with a dildo where you can never have gay sex, most gay men don't start off with dildos, use small sex toys and work your way up. "if you use the dildo you might end up in hospital with a big operation, Most women use dildo's not men, I have gay friends and none of them have dildos penis's aren't longer than 6 inches" all that bullshit
    so that threw me off and I never bothered getting one she basically wouldn't sell me one maybe she was concerned for me idk but yes I've never used one in my life but she said they're dangerous. uhm since when? Basically I was constantly arguing that gay men can have longer cocks and then she went onto say "if it's your first time he shouldn't be putting his thing inside you" see these are the type of people what make me wanna avoid sex.And yes she was telling this to somebody who's in his mid 20's, she also asked if I was a first time user to a dildo and then she didn't recommend using it. she also said whoever said you should use a dildo your first time are lying to you and you could do damage with it.

Basically the dildo I do own from anotehr sex shop looks like a penis. But I'm afraid to use it now.
    [edit by mod: explicit image removed.]

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi.

First, sorry, because we are a PG13 site,we don't permit explicit images including images often toys. I edited your post.

Now... The woman working inthe sexshop is incompetent and should be fired.

The dildo you Haden image of appears to be an ordinary 6" penis-like dildo. Hundreds of thousands of those are sold each year,many of them to men (gay and straight). If there were the risk she described, the companies making these would be sued into oblivion. But that doesn't happen.

The colon wall in a typical person in their 20s is pretty strong, quite resilient, and not so fragile it is super easily punctured by a rubber blunt-edged toy like a dildo. If it were a sharp, pointy object... It would be a different story.

She sounds ignorant and homophobic.

With any sex toy, you want to start slowly, listen to your body, let your anal sphincters relax and allow the penetration, and allow your body to become accustomed to the toy. As long as you do that, you should have no problems.

And I would suggest calling the shop where you bought the toy, asking to speak with the owner, and explain the conversation you had. I'm sure the owner doesn't want an employee scaring off customers and discouraging sales.

3. TheMeanGay

TheMeanGay Guest

No mines 7 inch the dildo, but after what she said she scared me and I wanna avoid any damage possible.

4. TheMeanGay

TheMeanGay Guest

I can't edit my post for some reason but she was the owner.