1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hip To Waist ratio

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cadi04, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Cadi04

Having a hard time finding pants of late. hips/waist is around 44 and same with chest ratio... Think I'm an inverted triangle shape. Shoulder wider than my hip size.. I have lost 25 pounds and that area has not changed much at all. maybe 2 inches. when I was in my 20's I was around 32/34.
    Noticing a lot of clothing stores really don't cater to larger men/woman. Even had one woman at the store say. only other sizes that would fit you are woman's clothing. (which was tempting but would not look good on me) That was my hint anyway to lose weight. So lately my fashion of late has been windbreaker pants with longjohns in winter.
    Been 4 months now and still disappointed on progress. Want to look good in clothing not look like a blanket was wrapped around me. What 10 years of not looking after your health can do to someone because of depression and surgery..... :icon_sad:

2. Really

Have you incorporated any exercise into your weight loss plan? Even something as simply as a regular walking program can be immensely beneficial. It's easy to do and will make you feel much better even before any weight loss.

Is winter over there, yet? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Why not try a leisurely post-dinner walk for the next little while? See how it goes. :thumbsup:

3. Cadi04

I try to walk an hour a day. Slow walks as I have asthma issues. But, I'll get there I suppose. Just felt like I had to say something yesterday. When looking at sizing and clothing. I was barely making the mark..

4. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clothing can be extremely frustrating because each brand has its own idea of sizing. It is a matter of exercise and finding the right brand for you. There are some websites that take your measurements and tell you what the best brands for you would be. Just Google it. Can't hurt to try.

Just a thought,

Sebby45