1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fleshjack toy is painful for me even with lube

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayAnon, Apr 13, 2017.

1. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

I bought the Fleshjack Jack ass endurance toy, I used it in the bathroom with the shower mount, I put a lot of lube on my penis and lube in the toy, I'm uncut btw, as soon as I start fucking it slowly my foreskin automatically pulls back in the toy my sensitive penis head starts to really hurt and remember I used a lot of lube, it didn't feel like a good experience even when I came either, I also own the IceJack crystal clear mouth I've used that twice and it hurts but not as bad as the Jack ass Fleshjack endurace toy, so why is the toy hurting my penis and the icejack only hurts a little and i've used the IceJack twice, the Vibro fleshjack which I also own I've used about 6 times now and that really hurts ,so I own 3 of the Fleshjack toys and they all hurt and my penis still isn't used to any of the toys why?

I get they aren't the real thing but I kinda don't wanna experience the real thing if it's gonna hurt my penis.

#1 GayAnon, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might want to checkout the site and see what kind of ribbing the insert has. Maybe an insert with less ribbing would help. Have you tried the Fleshjack while wearing a condom? That might be the best way to emulate the real thing.

#2 SiennaFire, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

I'm using the fleshjack jack ass endurance so its the ones with the dots on the inside, I don't use any condoms with my fleshjack toys at all, what do you think I should do? I shouldn't be in pain because I'm uncut and my penis is sensitive should I? Should I try the fleshlube fire? or will I still be in pain with it? is there any product to stop the sensitivity because even when I pull my foreskin back it hurts when I touch it with my finger.

#3 GayAnon, Apr 13, 2017
  4. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is painful to masturbate? If so, then maybe you should see your doctor.

I would try using a condom with your fleshjack toys and see if that helps.

I don't know if fleshlube fire would help. The heat might refocus your attention :slight_smile:

Otherwise maybe uncut guys can chime in with their experiences with fleshjack.

5. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

Fortunately no it doesn't hurt when I masturbate because the foreskin doesn't come back when I do it, but inside my fleshjack toys the foreskin automatically pulls back completely even if I push the foreskin forward. what did you mean the heat might refocus my attention? so it could burn my penis or sting it?

6. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems that the fleshjack pulls back the foreskin because of the ribs. If you try it with a condom, maybe that would help. Once you start having anal sex (presumably safely with a condom), it's probably going to be more like masturbating.

When I googled fleshlube fire, it mentioned that it's designed to bring on the heat, so I'm assuming that it's kind of like ben gay (albeit less intense).

7. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

No it's as soon as my penis inserts through the butt part that's what pulls the foreskin back because I have the Icejack crystal clear mouth fleshjack and as soon as my penis moves past the mouth the foreskin goes back immediately. a condom won't work I don't think and I don't plan on having real sex anytime soon why?. Are you not gay cause you said (a bit gay) in your last message in brackets.

#7 GayAnon, Apr 13, 2017
  8. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm gay (!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

I was referring to ben gay cream, an analgesic heat rub used to temporarily relieve muscle pain.

9. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

I don't understand why I'm in pain it's kinda upsetting because now I know for sure the real thing isn't gonna be enjoyable at all, and you know what they say " a penis isn't supposed to go inside a guy's butt and a guy's butt isn't supposed to have a penis in it"

10. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it has to do with the construction of the fleshjack and pulling your foreskin back.

The real thing will be amazing, like masturbation, because there are no ribs in the anus. One of my ex-BFs was uncut, and he never complained about the discomfort. I'd say give the real thing a try before concluding that it won't be enjoyable.

People who disparage gay sex are morons. Two guys making love is hot in my book.

11. GayAnon

GayAnon Guest

No it's all my fleshjack toys that hurt I even have the Crystal clear fleshjack mouth and that has crystal inner texture that's not the same as the endurance or the Vibro one. Should I try using my sleeve warmer on it or won't that even help? honestly somebody said to open the cap at the back of the fleshjack and add lube there however my penis isn't that long to reach back there and since you remove the cap to put the toy on the shower mount there's no point. and since I've never had it before it's gonna hurt the first time up my butt unless a guy uses a lot of lube then there's the fear of horrible constipation and it can happen. One dude complained he got badly constipated from it and coming from somebody like myself who used to suffer with severe constipation i don't wanna go through that hell again not going for almost a week and having to strain and strain in absolute agony.

How should a fleshjack feel I feel nothing it's just dull, if sex is like that and not feeling anything I dont want it.

---------- Post added 13th Apr 2017 at 06:55 PM ----------

Apparently 2 people on reddit said it sounds like I have Phimosis

#11 GayAnon, Apr 13, 2017
  12. smurf

Can you pull your foresking back without a problem?

If not, then phimosis would fit your situation. There are various solution to it. Mostly stretching with the help of steroid creams or in extreme cases circumcision.

13. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I'm surprised no one has brought up the possibility of phimosis. If stretching your skin back is what hurts, then my guess would be phimosis. Can you pull your foreskin all the way down so the head of the penis is exposed?

The real thing is much better than toys. I'm also uncut and I have absolutely no discomfort when it comes to being a top (unless there isn't enough lube). It feels amazing, both being a top and a bottom.

#13 Jax12, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017