1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual but low sexual attraction to males?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bandman, Apr 13, 2017.

1. bandman

Hello, I am a bi male. I have a low sexual attraction to males. I have a high sexual attraction to females. If I were to rate on a scale on sexual attraction to males, it would be a 3-4. For females, it would be a 10. My problem is that I wish I can get aroused more easily with males. I can masturbate to males but I have to try so much harder. With females, it's very easy. My problem is that I wish I can get aroused by males so sex can feel more pleasurable. Is there any drugs that can possibly fix my problem?

2. MichealStrider

No, There are not sadly. And with your low attraction towards males have you ever thought you are just heteroflexible? You are attracted to females and somewhat males. I'm sorry if this doesn't help but that's just my outlook

3. bandman

Thank you for answering my question.

This may sound strange but I always identify with my gay side more then my straight side. Although I am more sexually attractive to females, I have zero romantic attraction to females. I have low sexual attractive to males but I am romantically attractive to males. I am not hetroflexible.

I was looking over the internet to see if there was any drugs and to my surprise, there isn't. There were advice on how to boost one's sex drive but I don't believe any of these would help me. The reason for my low sex drive has to do with my neurotransmitter . I believe that my brain under produced a chemical which is the cause of low sex drive towards males I do not believe stress and testosterone is the cause of my sex drive.

I learned about gene theapy. Gene therapy is a field of science which allows scientist to modify gene which may allow to make a blind person see and remove cancer. I believe gene theapy may allow to change my neurotransmitter. However, gene theapy has yet to be approved.

Does anybody know when will gene theapy by ready for hospital use?

#3 bandman, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  4. bandman