1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding as a trans* boy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MichealStrider, Apr 14, 2017.

1. MichealStrider

So Im young...Not THAT young but young and I used to have a binder....It went missing. I made a binder. My ex-bff stole it. I have really bad top dysphoria and I can't buy one because FAMILY and I don't know how to make another one because I have not sports bras or training. Help.Me.Pleaze.
    :tears:

2. Najlen

Have you seen the camisole binder tutorial? I've used that method a couple of times and it works pretty well if you have a small chest. Here's a link: Cannot Be Extinguished.
    I've seen another post where the person added shapewear on top to make it work for a larger chest. I've also seen a couple of tutorials for how to make them out of tights or leggings. Normally it isn't recommended to make your own binder because homemade ones can be dangerous, but those methods use materials that don't constrict the way a normal binder does so I think they should be ok. There are also binder exchange programs that you can try where you can get used ones for free. Here's a link to one of those: Free Chest Binders | Binder Donation Program by Point 5cc
    I hope this helps!