Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Physical & Sexual Health

Physical & Sexual Health A forum for peer support and informal advice on matters related to physical and sexual health. This forum is not to be used as a place to obtain a diagnosis on an issue or as a replacement for professional consultations with approved medical practitioners.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20th Apr 2017, 09:59 PM   #1
Lone Wolf

Orientation: Lesbian
Out Status: Out to everyone

Peeing or orgasming??

So. I'm a lesbian. My girlfriend and I have had sex since February. And basically we have been triying to get eachother to orgasm. But, I am confused. I have read up on articles dealing with this. I have heard of the word squirting. I'm so confused, we would be having sex and everything was A OK and then all of a sudden I'd have to pee or the feeling of it. But I went to the bathroom several times before. I read an article stating the liquid's make up and composition, but when orgasming, doesn't my vagina have to like "clench" and my body react in some way. Because when this happens i feel more of a shock because I thought I was peeing. Help? I don't really want to tell my girlfriend I've been peeing on her.
artition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2017, 10:11 PM   #2
Saiyan

Orientation: Bisexual

Re: Peeing or orgasming??

If you don't stop, and let the ummm "feeling" do it's thing, it probably will clench and you WILL orgasm. Strangely enough, the "feeling of having to pee" is what many girls experience when about to orgasm and is completely normal. unless.. legit somehow you really have peed, that is an issue I am unsure about :s

Last edited by PrinceVegeta; 20th Apr 2017 at 10:13 PM..
PrinceVegeta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2017, 10:57 PM   #3
EC Addict

Orientation: Questioning

It's unlikely if you've emptied your bladder. Have you checked what it smells like? Because you'll know if it's urine.
Really is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 03:31 AM   #4
EC Addict

Orientation: Gyneromantic asexual
Out Status: Not sure how to explain to friends and family

I've only heard of squirting in reference to female ejaculation.
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 06:52 AM   #5
Forum Admins
Administrator

Orientation: Gay

I read what appeared to be a credible article sometime back that someone had studied this and determined that 'squirting' on orgasm is, in fact, peeing. I have no personal knowledge of this, and cannot say with any certainty that this is the case, but that was the claim at the time, and it seemed to be based on a decent amount of study on the issue.
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 02:13 PM   #6
Well Known

Out Status: Not "out", but not "in"

I'm pretty sure it's urine. Like someone said, the urge to urinate is common when a woman is about to orgasm. I know most of the when I orgasm that I'd be able to pee if I tried and 95% of the time after sex or masturbation I do have to go to the restroom.
AuroraBorealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 02:51 PM   #7
Well Known

Out Status: 7 friends

well, unless if it smells really bad it shouldn't be an issue.
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 11:43 AM   #8
Well Known

Out Status: Not out at all

although i am the wrong gender to truely know, i do know it is normal to squirt, and that the feeling of squirting is like feeling like you need to pee. is it pee? i dont know but if your having good time and ur girl friend is happy then who cares
Dollop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 09:41 PM   #9
Hi, my name's Alex!

Out Status: Not out at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
I read what appeared to be a credible article sometime back that someone had studied this and determined that 'squirting' on orgasm is, in fact, peeing. I have no personal knowledge of this, and cannot say with any certainty that this is the case, but that was the claim at the time, and it seemed to be based on a decent amount of study on the issue.
Yeah i've read something similar, mostly cause i was confused about the whole thing. It said that some girls can and some girls cant and yes whatever it is, it will have some urine in it. But i dont even remember where i read the article so who knows how credible the source was, it just sounded scientific and professional to me.

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
I'm pretty sure it's urine. Like someone said, the urge to urinate is common when a woman is about to orgasm. I know most of the when I orgasm that I'd be able to pee if I tried and 95% of the time after sex or masturbation I do have to go to the restroom.
This. I'm a virgin but even masturbating, its not uncommon that like thirty minutes later i have to go to the bathroom. Even if i made sure to go beforehand.
LunarLyric is online now   Reply With Quote