1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to use as buttplugs

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by goldfishexpress, Apr 23, 2017.

1. goldfishexpress

So recently have taken a liking to anal stimulation. I sadly have no buttplugs or anything of the life. Is there anything that is safe and easy to use that can take the place of one?

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It isn't perfectly safe to use anything for anal stimulation unless it is specificaly designed for that. Using household objects is dangerous, and may hurt you.

Most online stores have discreet packages, so you may consider buying a toy specifically designed for that. Also, remember that plenty of lube is necessary, to avoid tears and bruises. Do not insert anything there without proper lubrication.

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely wouldn't suggest using random objects. I've heard horror stories about people losing things up there and having to go to A&E... wouldn't not want to be explaining that. Look on some online stores and see what they have, get one with a slated base so you've got something to hold and you don't lose it. Shouldn't cost much at all and for your health it's better to just buy one rather than risk it.

4. goldfishexpress

But is there anything I can get at home that is safe?

5. smurf

Yes, but nothing like a buttplug.

Buttplugs are very specific type of toy with a very specific purpose. If you really want the feeling of a buttplug, then you need to buy one.

Now, if what you are looking for is just anal stimulation then there are things around your household that are for the most part safe to use.

Rules to sticking things up your butt:

- It has to have a handle or something at the bottom to prevent it from going all the way inside you. Think about dildos you see. You will notice they always have "balls" at the end. This isn't to look pretty. They are meant to prevent the dildo from going inside you

Lube will make your hands slippery so don't think "Oh, I will just hold on tight" It won't work. Get something that is just not able to go inside your hole at the base.

- It has to be smooth. You butthole is sensitive and you will cut yourself if anything has sharp edges. Plastic that is put together is usually really bad for your butt.

- It has to be clean. While we think of the butt as "dirty", its actually really good at keeping bad bacteria out and keeping you healthy. Make sure you clean anything that you will put inside of you.

for lube, use things like lotion or cooking oil. Do not use anything that is scented because it will burn. Also, when you have sex with a person, use water-based lube.

The best thing that I used to use when I was younger was an extra toothbrush handle. Put a condom on the handle, lube it up, and start playing. The brush part will be a secure base and the tooth brush is easy to hide were your parents going to find it.

Make sure the toothbrush is smooth tho. You don't wan the ones that are melted in the middle or have too much of the rubber stuff.

And yes, as soon as you can afford sex toys then the money is worth what you get