1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this typical for anal play?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by rokara, Apr 25, 2017.

1. rokara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yesterday I had some extremely rare time completely by myself, so I figured I'd indulge myself and explore and play around with my bottom. I know enough to be safe about it (lube and nothing too large, etc.) and I was using a thin vibrator that has an egg at the end. This thing is pretty long, ~12 inches and I manged to get about 10 of it up inside me and it felt great!

Only thing is, afterward I felt really loose, like if I had to do a #2 (which I did this morning) or pass some gas (off and on all day yesterday and today so far), I'd have no control. I've had this experience before after playing around, and I should note that I'm really receptive to things going in there once I get it in. Usually after a few days I go back to feeling fine.

Is this a normal occurrence, or something that i should be concerned about and bring up with a doc if/when I see one?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds normal to me. It's a muscle down there, so it can contract or relax depending on if you need to have bowel movements or hold it in. Leaving something like a dildo inside you is definitely going to stretch your muscles, hence why you may feel loose down there after.

If it hurts or you notice something different in your poop itself, and it isn't normal to you, that's when I would see a doctor. But for what you're doing, I don't see where things could go wrong.

I will say though, 12 inches (even 10) is quite big. I'm not sure if my lower intestines would like that.