1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicidal Depression...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MichealStrider, Apr 30, 2017.

1. MichealStrider

A while ago...My therapist told me I had depression, Like Major depression, then I made the stupidest choice I've ever made

Two months in febuary I broke up with a girlfriend I had for a year, I told her I was jealous but that wasn't the truth. I was very very depressed and when I came out as It no one fucking belived me. Now nearly three months later my best friends are attacking me and hating me, My depression is getting worse. Me and My significant others get so much shit right now it's unbelievable, I have two of them. Johnny and Marin and everyone I know is just hating us. I am at the point where I want to go back to that place where I was a year ago and cut more scars into my arm. I just lost my BEST friend.... I just..I'm really upset and want to die...Can someone please help me?

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Depression can hurt like hell, but you are not alone. Are you currently doing anything to treat your depression?

As for friends, I understand how hard it is. I lost many friends as a result of decisions I made when I was a very depressed, self-harming young teen. But even if your friends and even your family let you down, there are people out there (such as at EC) who will love you, and who genuinely care about your well being.

Keep fighting. Keep breathing. You're going to make it, brother, one day at a time.

3. wickedwitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi MichealStrider:

I answered your other question in the other section. I'll repost it here:

If you are suicidal, you need to see a professional ASAP.

Depression is very treatable; I know from my own experience and I encourage you to see someone without delay - there's no point in suffering needlessly.

(*hug*)