1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexting anxiety and motivation in life

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by matthewmatthew, May 1, 2017.

1. matthewmatthew

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, everybody!

It have been a while since writting in this forum. Today I want to write about something is bothering me for a long time and I need some advice, so thanks in advance. By the way, I hope I choose the right place to post this!

Well, I'm usually feeling sad, without hopes or strength to do things... I feel like Im going in circles with everything in my life...It feels like I lack so much things but I dont have any motivation... Every week is the same, and now we are in MAY i realize i didn't archieve anything as good I wanted one year ago, emotionally or about my job.

I started as photographer and I have been so much hard for me to accept people don't usually appreciate the work of photographers...I have been taking pics for people for years..and since last year I focused more on commercial photography...but none has still pay me for anything...They all said "oh this would be good for u, all for promotion" but im sick of that, I get so angry when they told me that.

Because of that I moved to my parents' home... and althought Im happy and so thankful to live with them I want to improve myselft, live alone in my own apartment but it feels like I cant...

I spent almost all day sleeping or just laying on my bed...because i dont find a proper job...because of that I think I have developed a strong sex problem...I masturbate a lot...Im always searching guys for sexting and I (almost all the times) feel bad abbout it because it's like I'm using those people to avoid my real problems... Oh I can't even say I'm scared if some of them can say bad things about me because of that sexting... AH! I spent like 2 hours while doing or even more...so It's like a circle I can't cut...

I don't know...Im so confused about what I have to do in life and how I can do to reach my goals...I feel like life is water in my hands I can control to grab...

There are a lot of things that bothers me too but I don't want to extend this too much.

Thanks for ur time...and hope u can give me some advice..(*hug*):icon_redf

2. Iwantfemininboy

I have exactly the Same Problems that you have..

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered talking to a therapist about your lack of motivation? Or general issues you're having in your life right now? The sexting is only becoming an issue because you don't have anything else to do.

Sexting will be less of an issue when you keep yourself busy, and you'll have more important things to worry about like your job and career. Tackle your problems one at a time.

#3 Jax12, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017