1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experienced lesbians with first timers

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CoconutOilLady, May 3, 2017.

1. CoconutOilLady

This might be a stupid question. Maybe I'm just nervous, and over-thinking it, which isn't sexy.

But, to any experienced lesbians who have slept with lesbians with zero experience... how good/bad do you find it? Is their lack of skill really obvious?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm not exactly what you are after but I wouldn't care what someone was like if I liked them it would be our journey together

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is what I'm nervous about too (also inexperienced). I'm curious what others have to say.

4. Brigianna

Perhaps it would be helpful to speak to the girl you're attracted to about the lack of your experience and ask her to lead you? Everyone should start somehow. (*hug*)

5. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some women like it cos they can teach the less experienced woman. Besides enthusiasm and willingness to take pointers goes a long way too. Although I no longer identify as a lesbian because of my newfound gender I certainly wouldn't have any issue.

Although there is an expected goal to achieve in sex, it's also about learning your partners body and finding out what they do and don't like. If it helps remember it's her first time with you. So although she may have experience it doesn't necessarily mean she knows what you like straight off the bat