1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erection trouble

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlansing, May 6, 2017.

1. mlansing

About a week ago I was masturbating at night, and then I got up to go to the bathroom to finish and because it was dark I hit my erection against the wall. I didn't think I hit it that hard, and I was able to finish masturbating, but since then I feel like I haven't been getting as hard as usual when I get an erection and masturbate. I'm not sure if it's just psychological or if hitting the wall actually altered things somehow. Any ideas?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you feel any pain or discomfort when you have/don't have an erection? Just because you hit it against the wall doesn't mean it cause that much damage to your penis (and quite frankly it doesn't sound realistic either).

If you start to feel pain then that would be something you should consider, but if everything feels normal to you other than not being able to get an erection, it could be something else.

3. mlansing

No, no pain, and I am able to get an erection still it just doesn't feel quite as hard. Honestly I think it's just in my head and I'm being paranoid. Thanks for the feedback, sometimes it helps just to talk something out to get it off my chest :slight_smile:

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like it, glad you're feeling better :slight_smile: