1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

toy problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlm1234, May 11, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

Recently me and my BF decided to get some new sex toys (vibrating buttplug and vibrator). When he was away before we used them together i decide try them out myself. well using them i get the sensation but i can never really feel anything like i normally due when im with my BF.

Does any body else have this prob when using stuff like this or is there something wrong.

2. smurf

Yeah, I have never gotten the satisfaction from toys that a lot of people have. I wish I did, but it just isn't as enjoyable. I think its because I get too much into my head.

I prefer it when people use toys on me rather than me using the toys on myself. It feels different to me.

Try different toys, positions, and experiences. Maybe it might not be for you, but keep on trying and having fun :slight_smile:

3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing wrong at all. Part of your enjoyment of them comes from the fact someone else is using it on you. I am a pretty big fan of toys and enjoy them by myself, but when someone else uses them on me, they are even more enjoyable.

I think it comes down to your attention being divided. You are focused on both using the toy and the sensation caused by the toy. When you are with someone, all of your attention is focused on the sensation.

At least that's how I think it works in my case.