1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

type of person

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mlm1234, May 12, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

I'm like bi/pan and i don't know why but i have always been extreme attracted to the extreme ends of spectrum. Ever really fem or masc.

I have dated people in between before and have been attracted to them but never as a guy who like really hairy chest, shoulders and back and muscle, or fem women.

I don't know why, just wondering, but does any bi/pan people feel this way.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone has their type, and I don't think it is unusual to be like what you have described.

For me it is actually reversed. I tend to be attracted to masculine women and feminine men, sometimes a little toward the middle too. I'm almost never into really masculine men or feminine women.

3. naoky78

naoky78 Guest

If people always acted strictly according to plan, then everyone would be slim, athletic, quit drinking and smoking, and so on.
    And it turns out the opposite, not according to plan.

4. enbybean

i'm attracted to a couple different genders, but the presentation is always like androgynous, soft-butchy and sometimes, sometimes femme-presenting people.

my pan friend and i bonded over our agreement on not liking masculinity as a construct, since it can become so toxic.

a lesbian friend of mine said that they would probably date anyone, but always end up dating/attracted to women, and that masculine men don't seem to be something they'd be interested in.

just a thought!

5. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

It is interesting. i have found masculinity even in a toxic forum as you say to be very useful and saving. it might be just because i posses multiple of these traits, proberly ascertained from dad or someone, but it has helped and have never really viewed it as toxic.