1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black heads

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by malachite, Apr 29, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, not zits per say. Black heads. I have them all over my nose. I squeeze those pores every night, but by the next morning there they are again. Any suggestions. I've tried to the pore stripes, creams, cleanzers, everything!!!!

:eusa_doh:

2. katie

i think just washing is the only thing u can do. find a good face wash, and stick to it. also: moisturise, that seems to help me.
    x

3. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Pretty much find yourself a good facial scrub, and wash with that. Astringent also seems to help, and always moisturize afterward, otherwise your skin is going to be really dry. Although, if you can, maybe see a dermatologist about it?

4. Emberstone

there are these weird nose strips that you put on your nose, leave on for a bit, and take off, and it is suposed to remove the blackheads. I hear they work very well, but can hurt a bit when you take it off. maybe if you do that every month or so, and then use a good scrub/astringent, it might help clear it up. I have most of my pimples in the form of small ones on my nose also.

5. Just Adam

are they like waxing for your nose? lol

6. Emberstone

well, they do have some sort of adhesive on them. you place it on and rub it into your nose, and the blackheads are suposed to stuck to it, and you wait a while then rip it off like a bandaid, so probably quick, with a wooden spoon between your teeth.

7. josh33

josh33 Guest

haha yeah pretty much. i have some that you wet and then stick on your nose. they go hard like paper mache and then you rip 'em off.

8. Eleanor Rigby

Here is a previous thread about the same topic. I would recommand you to check on Karabulut's answers. http://www.emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21828
    By the way, I don't think squeezing your nose everyday is a good idea at all. You could irritate your skin that would become more oily as a reaction. Once a week aftter cleaning your skin and putting your face above a bowl of hot water to open your pores is enought. And always do it with a tissue and do not squeeze to hard.
    For everyday routine I would recommand to clean your skin with an appropriate cleanser and to moisturize with a pore minimiser cream.
    Take care, Eleanor

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do wash my face. I use the exfoliating (I know I spelled that wrong) wash. And i've tried the pore stipes.

:bang:

10. djc9554

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blackheads are the only problem I have too, and I found that Tea Tree Oil is the best thing for it. Just after you wash your face, I use a natural vegetable glycerin soap, put some tea tree oil on a cotton ball and apply where ever the blemish is.