1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayIsTheWay374, May 27, 2017.

1. GayIsTheWay374

Lately, I've been very curious about choosing what works for me. Topping or bottom. I've tried anal masturbation. I used a lubed up toothbrush. It hurt a bit. Will this go away when I'm bottoming, or after a few times?

2. hayden373

So I'm just going to suggest to not put a toothbrush up your rectum. It's not really made for this and really, dildos and plugs are not that exxpensive.
    To answer your question: Take it slow and it will go away.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly.

If you use plenty of lube and use an object especially designed for that, it shouldn't hurt. However, using household objects can hurt, potentially leading to serious problems.

Consider buying a dildo or another object created for anal masturbation. Most online stores ship with discrete packages and there is a great variety of prices, so it is worth checking that out..

4. GayIsTheWay374

Okay I will consider that. Thanks. Any reccommendations?

5. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Look for a high grade/medical grade silicon or Pyrex. As both are hypoallergenic and easy to clean. You get what you pay for, and considering its intended use, spend a little more to pamper yourself.

Stick to smaller toys that are meant for anal use, or toys with a wide base or handle so they can't slip in. Because you should use lots of lube.

Silicon toys are usually soft and bendy.

Pyrex is a special glass, that is nearly indestructible. They are also hard and unflexable. I have a butt plug and even after dropping it several times on thick tile floor, it has yet to chip or crack. I'm a fan because you can run it under cold or warm water for a little temperature play.

#5 Shorthaul, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recommend going with a Fleshjack model, probably the smallest one you can get (I believe Kevin Warhol). The size is still quite "average" and will be more than enough to get started with. They're extremely high quality, you can sanitize by placing them in boiling water since they're made of medical-grade silicone, and most importantly, they don't smell. Some of the cheaper ones have a really strong, off-putting smell that doesn't go away.

7. GayIsTheWay374

Okay. I guess I'll try it.