1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heart chest and penis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Justindee13, May 13, 2009.

1. Justindee13

k well over the past two weeks i have been having really long and anoyying and painful heart burns i have no idea wat to do i try to tell my mom and she is like oh ill make a doctors apointment but not yet. on top of that lately i have been getting sharp chest pains they hurt like hell stop me in my tracks i illmediatly sit down. on top of that i am always getting an erection like every 20mins. and some hurt and it sucks. how the hell do i tell my mom my erections hurt, there is like no way. i dont know im stressed rite now i need help please help.:icon_sad:

2. Greggers

I cant speak for the heart burn or the stomach thing but...

Your getting an erection every 20 minutes? Wow...

...I was getting them every 2.3 minutes when i was in puberty :slight_smile: Literally i would walk around with my books on my crotch cause i had this perma-erection. Well, not really, but alot. Thats just normal for puberty. All guys go through this stage. Dont be worried at all. Your perfectly fine. If your erection is hurting, that is most likely due to the pants your wearing. It could be the belt if you use one, or maybe your pants are too tight? Try wearing something else and see if it helps. Its also normal for it to hurt a little in your pants, no matter what they are. Unless the pain is severe, i would not worry.

If your worried about hiding it then just do one of these...

- Carry around some books at crotch level
    - Wear a baggy sweater that goes bellow your crotch level
    - Sit down and fold your hands over your crotch

If someone does notice and makes fun of you just reply with...

"Why were you starring at my crotch in the first place?"
    and
    "Im 14 and a guy, if i dont have an erection something is wrong."

3. KaraBulut

The erections can be dismissed as normal teenage development.

The heartburn and chest pain is not easily as dismissed. You should see a doctor about this. Try one more time with your mom but if she doesn't take you, is there another family member or trusted older friend that will take you to the doctor?

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Next time an indie band says they need a name, I'm gonna suggest "Heart Chest and Penis". :slight_smile:

Do see a doctor. If you're having trouble getting your mother to take you, you might see if your school nurse can intercede on your behalf.

Lex

5. Davey

My suggestion is to tell your mother about the chest pains. Once you get to the doctor tell the Doctor about the erections.

6. Justindee13

that made me laugh so hard haha it was to the point!:lol:

7. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Please See Your Doctor about the chest pain is there a hart problem in the family?

8. Justindee13

i dont think so but yeah i need to

9. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Still talk to the DOC

10. Doreibo

The heart burn might just be cause by stomach reflux. It's when your foods cause stomach contents to kinda creep back up the esophagus. The acids in your stomach would explain that.
    Chest pains, however are different. Although they effect the same area they do feel different*ish*. There may be a problem that needs to be attended to by a doctor or they could be growth pains. Some dismiss them as old wive's tales but growth pains have been the cause for multiple aches and pains (in my opinion).
    Now to your erections. Your in the middle of puberty so. . .as the others have said, it's a given. About them hurting though, that may be a problem. If they persist then don't feel ashamed to tell the doctor on your next visit or your mother. Doctors deal with many different problems, many of which are much more embarrassing than an achy boner so don't feel ashamed. Might be an issue of the foreskin in which case it might need fixing. . .but I have no idea really, the doctor should know.

11. NeSiGaXe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He lives in the US and probably doesn't even have a foreskin. But, if he was cut too tight that can cause a lot of pain during erection because there's not enough skin to cover the shaft without being stretched way too hard.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See a doctor for the first two, the erection tho, well erections are painful sometime if you're getting them often cuz of puberty so don't worry about that. But why ask your mom? Call your doctor's office and book one yourself, you don't need your mom to book one each time and then just tell your mom you need a ride to it, if she says no then take the bus or something....it's tough when you're 14...

13. Bryan

i was having chest pains for a while like you with heartburn and I went to my GI and found out it was GERD. http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/

It is really common, 10% of the population has it. All you need is some protonix or nexium or something.

Also, I know your only fourteen, and at that age, I was horny as fuck, so maybe that would explain the erections, but you could bring it up with your pediatrician, they will keep it in condfidence.