1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

non procedural hair removal?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Emberstone, May 15, 2009.

1. Emberstone

I recent started to take habit of shaving off my body hair, because I like myself smoother. This includes some of the more personable areas, which I rarely do because it can be a hassle.

I know other guys probably know what I am talking about when I say that shaving your private regions leave you with a bit of a prickly situation.

Anyone have tips for ways to prevent that, or also slow down the regrowth of hair?

2. kramer362

I took to using clippers on the lowest settings to trim any body hair. It looks cleaner than hairy but doesn't look as fake as shaved, nor will you get nasty ingrown hair or red bumps. It's also quicker and you won't feel the need to do it everyday (unlike shaving) to prevent itching or prickliness, so you only have to do it every week or two. And it looks like you're smooth anyway unless you look really close.

3. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The Norelco BodyGroom is nice.

4. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

I got the bodygroom, seems ok though not had much chance to play with it yet, never been very good with shaving so need to pretty much learn the entire process I guess!

5. EM68

I use the Bodygroom. It works pretty well. I use it to trim down there plus I shave my back in the summer time.

6. Emberstone

When I move out next month, I might invest in a bodygroom. shaving with a razor takes time, expecially since I am over 6 feet tall, so even though I am skinny, there still is alot to shave.

Anyone have experince with hair growth inhibitors and dilapitory cremes?