1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red growth inside mouth

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fiender, May 23, 2009.

1. Fiender

I was flossing earlier today, and I noticed a couple of growths or sores (I don't know) on the inside of my cheek.
    They're black/dark red, and almost like a little bubble. I'd say it's a tenth of an inch in diameter and there's a smaller one growing above it. They don't hurt but they came out of nowhere.

Is these just a sore, or is it something I should be worried about?

#1 Fiender, May 23, 2009
    Last edited: May 23, 2009
  2. Jim1454

It could be like a blood blister. Some times if I've bitten my cheek it won't be an open sore but a blister like what you've described instead. It is pretty freaky the first time you have one.

3. Just Adam

maybe drop by your doctor just to be sure some freaky shit can happen in your mouth best not to take any chance even though it does sound normal the darkness is just accumilated blood like any blood blister i get them ... just on feet... still same difference lol

4. Lucy

Two summers ago I had to get one of those surgically removed because I kept biting it...it got really big.

My only advice is to leave it alone as much as possible, but sometimes they do just bloat up on their own, which is the point at which you should ask a doctor about it.