1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Skinny but....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MattieLover16, Jun 5, 2009.

1. MattieLover16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm 6 foot almost 2 inches and I weigh 150 lbs. I'm really good from my head down to my thighs, and I have a flat hard stomach too. And my legs aren't bad either. I fit into a size 30x32 Jeans. My problem are my thighs. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like my thighs are way to big for the rest of my body. Is there a special diet or exercise plan that only gets rid of thigh fat, and not any place else? I swim, do soccer and track and field so it's not like I don't get enough exercise, I just don't know why this is. Any ideas?

2. ninjaboy2009

ninjaboy2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry but it does not work that way!! lol Wish it did.. It's the same as gaining weight you can not but weight on in one place so it also work's the other way round you can not loose weight from just one place you are going to have to loose if from every other place. The only thing I can sudjest is to have a oparation for this sort of thing. Sorry if this was no help to you. xx

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot of people your age are very, very self-conscious about their bodies. My guess is that what you have in your thighs isn't fat at all, but muscle. If you're doing swimming, soccer, and track, all of those are going to use your legs, so your leg muscles are probably nicely developed.

I'm guessing your thighs are just fine :slight_smile: If you're wearing 30x32 you do NOT have a large waist, and unless your thighs are literally stretching and splitting the seams of your pants (assuming your pants are normal cut) then you're probably just obsessing over nothing. Take a few moments and look at some pics of other athletic guys next time you're at a beach or at the swimming pool... I think you'll find your thighs are very normal, perhaps more toned than average, but not disproportionate compared to others :slight_smile:

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you do all those sports chances are its not leg fat its muscle.

5. acorn7

I know what you mean, I'm about 6 feet and 140 pounds and my thighs kind of look gigantic in comparison when I'm not clothed - when I am it doesn't really show.

It's impossible to lose fat in a specific section of your body, but I don't think you should either. As others mentionned, it's probably more muscle than fat. And maybe thighs are the last place the body finds to store the fat it needs in us skinny people :wink:

If anything, I'd suggest putting on muscle in your upper body if you want to make things more proportionate.

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I fit a 30x32 and I'm barely 115...

;_;

7. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't stress about it. Are your thighs jiggly and soft? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I doubt that.

8. CrimsonThunder

Yeah it'd be muscle not fat lol. My thighs are huge too, lots of soccer, walking, running does that. Just watch the f*ck out to whoever i kick cos its got alot of force and strenght behind it. :wink:

9. RaeofLite

I have the same problems dudes. Only I'm a lady. And having toned thighs and a bit more of a rear sucks when you see chicks wearing smaller sized jeans. *sigh* Ah well... at least I'm fit?

10. Fence

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    6'2 and 150 pounds? And being so athletic too? I'm 5'8 and 150 pounds. A competitive swimmer, but I've only been swimming on a club team for a bout a year. I can fit a 30x32 comfortably, too. Its weird how a 6'2 guy and a 5'8 guy can wear the same clothes. Hahaha. but anyway, just look at the guys that you swim or run with. You'll see that their thighs are probably pretty big too. It's fine. You have nothing to worry about.

11. Markio

Just try different cuts of jeans, like straight leg or something.

I'm not 6'2". I feel short. :frowning2:

12. Just Adam

aww fat thighs it haunts me

but all you can do as said is overall body fat reduction...

i envy skinny people society is made for them...clothes, seats, ticket barriers....

13. Jace

i'm 6 ft 130lbs
    nooo muscle
    haha

14. Jekko

wow are u kidding me, big thighs look hot on a man. Too skinny is unnatractive. Get muscles and grow your shoulders that'll even out your thighs

15. Roralo

Roralo Guest

.__. 5'7....ANYWAYS, since you do all those sports, and like people have mentioned before, it is probably all muscle and no fat. Don't worry about them. But, again, like other people mentioned before, do some upper body workouts to see if you can even it out(if your coach allows you to gain more muscle that is...). Since you swim, it should balance out though. :grin: