1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tongue Twister

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by boy0boy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. boy0boy

So in my transfer to my new job I knew I'd be off for about a week and went out impulsively to pierce my tongue. I had to have some time to heal and talk normal because I'm a server and they'd notice!

Anyways, my problem is where my piercing sits - I have a short tongue so it feels kinda forward for a piercing, I mean it looks fine not crazy up front or anything. The problem is, the swelling is finally down and the pain/soreness is gone but its still affecting my speech, for the most part I sound like I did but unfortunately I'm a bit "whispy" on some words "s" sounds especially.

I wanna give it some time (for all the pain and suffering haha) before I give it up and take it out. After a month take it for a "test drive" " (!) " but I wanna know if anyones had this happen.

Is it just getting use to it that takes time? Could it be because of where it's sitting? OR could the size of the stud be affecting it too, as I've been told?

2. Mister Gaga

:icon_winkI absolutely have no ideas about piercings, but I think it's because of it's size =)