1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having troubles getting an orgasm

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by George1, Jul 1, 2009.

1. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since Sunday I've been having issues during masturbation. I haven't been able to orgasm AT ALL. I have rubbed myself to the point of my wrist absolutely KILLING me but I still don't reach orgasm. I have tried stimulating myself through all the other parts of the body which can be stimulated (anus, nipples, etc) and still doesn't work.

Generally I can easilly have 3-4 orgasms in a row, and when stimulating via the anus I can easilly orgasm without touching my penis. Also, my penis is 7.3" but I've only been getting to about 6" when erect since Sunday.
    My testicles aren't any different to before Sunday, and there's no pain or anything there. I'm uncut but my penis is always sparkly clean.. And there's no pain around my penis at all.
    I recently had swine flu which I originally suspected to be the cause of it, but I'm feeling pretty much better now and it's still happening.

Does anyone have ANY ideas why this is happening? It's really starting to freak me out and I'm feeling really sexually frustrated. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Lol, you gave us a lot of info there.

I would suggest going to the doctor. Has there anything that could be possibly impairing your ability to reach full erection? Also, what medications do you take? Two of the medicines I'm (800mg Seroquel, 150mg Welbutrin SR) on are known for anorgasmia.

Also, do you still have the flu? I noticed that when I'm sick (physically) that I can't even maintain an erection.

3. KaraBulut

It's not uncommon after an illness for sexuality to be off.

Are you on any new medications or any other changes other than the flu?

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My flu's pretty much gone and I was just taking codral while I was sick, but on Friday and Saturday while I was taking it (2 tablets every 6 hours) I was fine.

And the thing is I'm still feeling extremely horny/aroused and stuff, but I'm just not getting fully erect and orgasming.

I've been on codral before without it affecting my sex drive, and I'm not taking any other medications at the moment.

5. dude99

dude99 Guest

I have same problems as you. I recommend you to see a GP about it.

6. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm the problem's suddenly gone this evening. I guess it was just a random occurence?

7. KaraBulut

It's probably related to your bout of the flu.

Codral (which in the US is called Sudafed) is associated with temporary enlargement of the prostate. It can cause temporary problems like difficulty with urination but it wouldn't account for the symptoms that you described.

8. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have Sudafed down here too. Codral is a different brand, but they are essentially the same drug.

I generally loose SOME of my sex drive when I'm sick, but it has never been this bad.

9. Just Adam

atleast you back to your nomal orgasmic self though XD...but if it does start to get bad again go straight to doctor :slight_smile:

take care :slight_smile:...and dont sprain your wrist x

10. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I probably did.. Ah well. XD I know it's annoying when someone just says "omg liek i cnt cum yyyy?" so at least I didn't give too little?

11. xxxxx

xxxxx Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Can I just say WOW a lot of info!! LMAO

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might be over working it. This could be your bodies way of says "Hey, take it easy on me will ya!"

Take a few days off. Take a cold shower.

13. SRSLYMARK

I've had this problem many times in the past. Just take a break, and in a few days, you should be back to normal. Like malachite said, you're just overdoing it.