1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing virginity

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by angela, Jul 6, 2009.

1. angela

Out Status:
    Some people
    Im not quite ready to label myself as "lesbian" but im deffinately into the girls. Ive never had sex with a guy and my first experience with a girl was well painful. We started slow and took our time with forplay and then the second she went to put in the strap on it hurt at a certain point so we stopped. That was about a year ago. Now with my current gf weve only fooled around one night about a couple weeks ago we kissed and rubbed and such but she went to finger me and it was good until it felt like she was hitting a wall like a stopping point so i told her i was a virgin and hadnt "popped my cherry" we kept fooling around but now shes afraid because she doesnt want to hurt me but at the same time ill never enjoy it if she doesnt. Could something be wrong or is it really painful the first time. :/

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

If it gets to a point where it's so painful, you can't take it anymore, then I would go to your doctor. If it turns out that it's just your "cherry", I'm sure he can remove it so there is no more interference.

3. Eleanor Rigby

I'm not completly sure that I understood well, so if not, please correct me.
    You never had sex with a guy but you had sex with your previous girlfriend and she penetrated you with a strap on but it started to hurt badly and so you stopped.
    First penetration could be really painful, it depends on the girl and on the way it's done.
    I think your hymen could have been broken at that moment. It doesn't necessarily bleed when the hymen is broken : sometime it does, sometime it doesn't. The fact that you didn't bleed that time doesn't mean that your hymen hadn't been broken.
    Now, you said that you had the feeling that your girlfriend was hitting a "stop point" when she was fingering you but you didn't mention if it hurts or not. It could be your hymen, if it hadn't been broken with your previous girlfriend, but it can just be the inner wall of your vagina. As long as it doesn't hurt, I think it's definitly fine to do whatever you want with your girlfriend. As sex is still a new experience for you, just tell her to take it easy. You can also use some lubricant if you natural lubrification is not enought. Don't be scared : the more nervous you are the most painful a penetration could be because your vagina would be contracted. Just listen to your own sensations and as long you enjoy what you feel, it's fine.
    Now, I would also recommend to take an appointement to a gynecologist. It is important to do it regularly once you have started to have a sex life and you'll be able to ask any questions you have.
    Take care, Eleanor

4. Just Adam

enjoy it, if it hurts go to doctor