1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really Sick

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Swamp56, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Ok, I'm really sick - I've been using the bathroom and throwing up. I made this thread for advice on remedies to make myself feel better. There is nothing worse than feeling like you're going to throw up.

I haven't been stomach sick like this for about 4 years now. Right now my stomach is "ok" since I just threw up. I know that it'll start getting worse soon.

There's no longer anything in my stomach.

2. littledinosaurs

Ginger Ale & Toast are good foods for when you stomach is upset... but idk what to do with the stomach bug.

3. Pasalacqua

Anything with ginger will help to settle your stomach.
    Nibble on some crackers.
    Keep yourself well hydrated, drink lots of water.

4. silentsound

lots and lots of water and rest. Try to keep something plain in your stomach, maybe try to eat at least one saltine per hour or so. Other than that just try to distract yourself and stay positive, you'll get through this (*hug*)

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ginger and peppermint tea are both excellent for calming an upset stomach and controlling nausea. I would suggest a particularly effective homeopathic, but I know you don't believe they work, so I won't bother :slight_smile: And another one that is sometimes helpful is coca-cola; the combination of the syrup and the carbonation seems to help settle the stomach.

Hope you feel better soon!

6. lostinthought9

Ugh, I know how you feel, I had that ealier this year. You can't keep any food in you...
    The only thing to do is to ride it out, and try to stay hydrated. Hopefully it's just a small 24-hour virus...

Get Well Soon! :slight_smile: