1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird stomach thing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by xballetxbeautyx, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Recently I've been feeling sick in the mornings when I try to eat breakfast. It goes away after a little while, but while it's there it's so bad that I'm almost positive I'm going to throw up every time. After it goes away, I'm perfectly fine and can eat whatever I want for the rest of the day without any problems. It doesn't happen every day, but close to it. The only thing that came to my mind was morning sickness, but I know I'm not pregnant because I've never had sex. So I really have no idea what this could be. Does anyone have any suggestions?

PS: I don't have any food allergies that I know of.

2. KaraBulut

For this one, I'm going to recommend that you see your family physician. Any suggestion that I could give would be just treating the symptoms.

There are several things that can cause this- gastroesophageal reflux, hypoglycemia, gall bladder disease, gastritis... You physician would need to run some tests to rule out the various possible causes.

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I've had the same thing for the past few days and it sucks. I hope you feel better ^__^ .

4. Miles D

I rarely eat breakfast, because if I do, I feel like I have the stomach flu and am going to throw up. But if I do eat, the bad feeling goes away in an hour and I'm fine for the rest of the day. Sounds like we have similar issues. Well, whatever it is, (*hug*)

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might have sour stomach. It's caused by stress. You feel sick when you're stomach is active, like right after you eat.

If it doesn't go away in few days see your doctor.

I got it a few times when I was in college, especially around final exams.