1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone please explain 'multiple orgasms'?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mugwump, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Mugwump

I've heard women can have multiple orgasms or something. Is that normal? Because i my (solo :icon_redf) experience I certainly couldn't. Like, once you're done, you're done, right? What am I missing here? Am I supposed to be able to go forever?!

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sometimes women get multiple orgasms. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes they don't have any orgasms. It just depends on the experience you are having. So don't feel bad if you only have one orgasm. One is great especially if its a good one! :slight_smile:

3. KaraBulut

As Becky said, female orgasm is a very individual thing. There are women who never have an orgasm. There are women who only have an orgasm from particular types of sexual activies such as clitoral stimulation. And it may vary from day to day -a woman may have identical sexual experiences on different days and she may be multi-orgasmic one time but only have a single orgasm the next time.

You're not missing a thing. If you have a release and pleasure from a single orgasm then that is fine. Actually it's more than fine- it's excellent and perfectly normal.

#3 KaraBulut, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. JakeBHT

Sometimes I wish i could be femail! Then Rachel might love me, and multiple orgasms sound awsome!

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So true. Don't feel discouraged by it, we all have different 'limits' I guess.
    And though a lot of people can have multiple orgasms, they're not that intense, whereas a lot of people who only have one have a very intense one.

6. Mugwump

Thanks for the responses :slight_smile: