1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

continuing the subjuct...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by justbeingme, Aug 6, 2009.

1. justbeingme

I just read through a thread on multiple orgasms for women. What I want to know, is it possible for men? Or am I just not having the right..."fun"?

2. Astaroth

It's generally considered impossible for men to have multiple orgasms.

///// WARNING: MALE ANATOMY LESSON AHEAD /////

The primary reason for this is that upon orgasm, the blood vessels keeping the penis erect begin to allow blood flow to return to normal, thus softening the penis again. Generally, to achieve a secondary orgasm, it would either have to come within a minute of the first through intense post-climax stimulation, or blood flow would need to remain as it was before climax to maintain an erection.

It is possible to orgasm and continue to stimulate the penis to a second orgasm, but a vast majority of the time the penis is simply too sensitive or the brain cannot transmit enough impulses to keep itself aroused to the point where a second orgasm is achievable. This also explains why many guys tend to 'roll over and fall asleep' after sex according to the old heterosexual axioms.

Hopefully that sort of answered the question. While it is possible (and there are actually a few documented cases on video, lol) to achieve two male orgasms within fast proximity of each other, about 99.99% of the time the guy will simply become disinterested in sex, lose rigidity, or become over-sensitive. Feel free to try, but don't feel bad if it doesn't happen, lol.

3. justbeingme

well *bleep*. oh well, a boy can dream can't he?

4. aerwolfen

well lets just say ,in my case its possible and i don't masterbate unless i am going to acieve two orgasm,its all in the timing and the method you use,but when masterbating to a climax,i find its crucial to have that two or three second delay after cumming,then rapidily start stroking again,within a minute i'm climaxing once again,my personal record is three,it takes alot of mental concentration as well to stay focus,because once you release the first time your minds switches over to other thoughts,your mind and rythmn have to be in sync, and it helps to have a couple of hand techniques to keep the process going. be the master of your domain.