1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testosterone

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by UnderARock, Aug 17, 2009.

1. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    My gym trainer has suggested that I get my testosterone count checked. So I looks like I'll be taking testosterone supplements in the near future. I've been trying to find out the actual effect of taking them, seem to be a lot of wild info there. So does anyone know the actual the effect and side effect for taking extra testosterone? Has any on here taken testosterone?

2. No One

Why do you need to take them.

3. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    Atm the moment I need my levels checked. I am assuming that I'm going to have to take them. My work out performance at the gym is not all that.

4. KaraBulut

The thing is that we don't know what the side effects of testosterone supplementation and testosterone replacement therapy is. When it was available only by injection, we would only give it to boys with delayed puberty or in the rare instance that a male was unable to produce testosterone.

When it became available in non-injectable form (and therefore no needles were involved), everyone suddenly developed "low testosterone". :slight_smile:

I had noticed that you had not posted workout update pictures since March. What problems are you having at the gym?