1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain, Nausea, and such

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi all,
    So I'm trying to figure out what I have here. Since Friday I've been having odd symptoms including feelings of nausea when primarily when I'm in cars (rarely when like on my bed or at dinner, etc, like almost never), on Friday I was feeling like sweaty even though I was in a completely cool air conditioned room. I've also been having points where my under-arms will like seize up, as in it's sorta painful at points. Now it's definitely not the lymph nodes under there, ill feel under there when I'm relaxed and no swelling or pain so definitely not HIV (been tested, negative). But I'm wondering are these sometimes conditions of anxiety attacks? I think the pain might more be from the fact I was swimming the past week in Florida and because of the sucky summer I've been mainly in my room just watching tv so I haven't really gotten like a lot of exercise lol. But the nausea and sweating is like just confusing me...does anyone have any ideas? And the first one who makes a crack of me being pregnant will get shot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smilewave :badgrin:

P.S. I am quite a bad hypochondriac so I often fear the worse such as HIV and cancer and such, so hence why I said "hiv" right away.

2. JakeBHT

menoporse? I have no idea how to spell that at all!!!!!!!!

moi say you were pregnant...no your a gay male!

menoporse tottaly possible though!

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Menopause at 21 years old? Plus...it's something only women go through last time I checked...

4. KaraBulut

You might want to have your ears checked. If you were swimming and you flew between Canada and Florida, you might have a middle ear infection or blocked eustachian tubes.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But would that contribute to the nausea and sweatiness?

6. KaraBulut

Yes, vertigo, nauseau and vomiting can all occur secondary to ear infection.

7. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe its Klosed Klosititus?

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I figured it out everyone....I've been having anxiety attacks. Nausea, abdominal pain, headaches, sweating, joint aches. All symptoms of anxiety/panic attacks. And today for the first time I even had the deep rapid breathing (ie. hyperventilating) because of it. I'm going into 3rd year university but starting a brand new major, so i think that in itself has just got my brain frazzled.

9. Gumtree

Try a 2 day detox and see how if it helps.

Crazy idea right, but additional water/tea and no meat or heavy foods will make you feel a bit better overall but most of all, you will find yourself very distracted and much less stressed when all you can think about is eating (do it when you can find a free day for the second day of the detox at least).