1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This one is kinda embarassing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How to put this. I was in the hot tub last night...and I kinda put my...erm...you know what (starts with a p and rhymes with wenis) in front of the jet...now I think the jet might of been too hot or something because now I have a little spot on the head of that organ that's basically looks like a blood vessel burst. Like it's not looking like an infected sore, it doesn't hurt to touch, doesn't itch, you can't feel it, but it's just like a discolouration of the skin....any advice? Or should I just wait a couple days because even today it's lost some of the redness. And so you know it's like the size of....well just bigger than the size of the head of a pin (one of the really thin pins with a very small head) if that makes any sense.

Now you know why I say "embarassing". And to be clear, it wasn't till after I did the jet thing, that the spot ever appeared.

2. KaraBulut

When you started your sentence with "hot tub", I wasn't sure where you were going with this...

It's probably just a coincidence that the two things happened about the same time. There's nothing inherent to a warm jet of water that would account for the redness. And it sounds like it is resolving on its own.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Lol... yeah well.. I think it will go after a few days, you probably boiled your little friend a bit lol

4. fallendream

it might go after a few days, but i have to ask, why did you put it in front of the jet?

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Erm...back when I was younger like 12 or so I basically could get off by doing that before I learned how to actually masturbate. I hope it's okay to say that word...on EC. Though Kara, what would account for the redness though...

6. fallendream

revan46, you can say most words on ec as long as there relevent. saying 'i have a problem with my penis when masturbating' or anything in good context is acceptable as far as im aware.

7. Just Adam

you can say aslogn as its not offensive to people or ewwwww icky...as that just aint nice....

and im sorry you boiled your lobster :frowning2:

8. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you need to try to keep the blood circulating at its max as long as possible to speed the healing of this growth. I had something like that in the same location. It looked like a freckel I suppose. With physical therapy it went away after 6 weeks or so. If you introduced hot tub water into the canal inside your penis you may suffer a bit of an infection. Yuk there on that.

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You probably just bursied it. those jets shoot water hard. Give it a few days.

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's exactly what I was thinking. It's possible a tiny stone or something was in the water and hit your penis and caused a little bruise or something, I don't think it's anything to worry about.

11. werekid

why did you do that in the first place it could be burn try aloe

12. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The good thing about aloe is you need to reapply it, in large quantities, every two hours.

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ILike I said....embarassing! lol. But I did it when young and nothing happened. This time something did, but so everyone knows, it's officially gone.

14. Camman3

I wonder what caused it though... In First Aid we're taught to do our best to establish how the injury occurred before we treat anything...

The most obvious and common way of a blood vessel rupturing (in this case, must've been a capillary) is when an object hits an area of the skin on the surface hard enough to cause damage to the underlying vessels and breaks some of them. That's what causes the redness. If it was purple, it would've been because a vein (blue de-oxygenated blood) had ruptured, which is what causes a bruise... But it wasn't bruised, couldn't have been muscle damage (none in penis, are there??) and nothing in water can damage you badly enough to do muscle damage!

How could the red spot have been related to a jet of water? Do you remember perhaps walking into a desk, a low cabinet, or even someone else the day before? Or perhaps the day after your bath? Did you experience any pain urinating before or after it developed?

15. Bradley James

I'd go to the doctor because I can't think of a reason any sane person would put their equipment in front of a high pressure jet in a tub of hot water and then act surprised when something kooky happens... :icon_bigg

I would say it's just a bruise. If its improving, I would just leave it and not do anything... strenuous... with it for a few days and see if it clears up. But if it starts hurting, throbbing, or if you are getting... malfunctions... with it, I would go to the doctor straight away.