1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So kind of odd thing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So okay this is an odd thing to explain. I had sex last week with my partner of a looooong time who's a virgin although he has been tested and came back negative for everything. So we had sex and he basically well you know inside me.

So for the rest of the week everything's been good, aside from the fact that I've been getting to bed at like 4am, 5am each night and then waking at 12pm. On Friday then I went with my best friend to dinner and the movies, and the movies were extremely packed which of course as many know means a LOT of germs in an enclosed room. As well as the fact there is a bug (not H1N1) going all around my city. Now my allergies have been bugging me all week and aside from having the lovely sniffles, I was getting a tickle in my throat. On Saturday I woke with diarrhea, which lasted till today, but now has finally decided to disappear thank God. But at the moment, my throat is still sort of sore. Like it's not sore, but it feels like someone has grabbed my esophagus and the back of my mouth feels kinda i dunno, like someone numbed it a little if that makes sense? Now to be clear, I'm a hypochondriac so I'm probably making something from nothing anyway, but would you guys most likely think that the reason my immune system decided to shut down while in the movie or something, is because of my lack of sleep? I mean, like I said, I've been getting less than 7 hours of sleep most nights. Seeing as how it's 3:00 AM here and I gott be up for a 1:30PM class. But yeah like I said, would it be right of me to assume that I've got this bug because my immune system has been compromised due to the immense amount of lack of sleep?

Oh and to be also clear, aside from the throat and the diarrhea, I feel awesome. Like I don't have the "bleh" feeling, I feel great, just I have a sort of numb throat or whatever. Like I said, I've also been getting lots of allergies and this throat thing seems to be giving me a LOT of phlegm which I believe is common with allergies when they hit the throat. But yeah, let me know what you guys think...

And please no lectures about safe sex. Like I said, I've been with him for quite some time, he's 18 and a virgin, or was until we had sex I mean..., and yet he still got tested because I know that in rare cases some guys can have HIV even without having had sex (from drugs which isn't a case with him, a botched transfusion which he says he's never had one even as a baby, or the case where someone actually infects him like that dad who infected his son with a needle) and it came back negative. He's someone I really trust, and wasn't getting in my pants just to get in my pants, we just decided it was time.

And to be also clear...I seem to wind up having diarrhea anytime I have sex without a condom with a boyfriend. It happened every time with my last boyfriend, and now it's happening again. I'm autistic too and I know that research has shown that bowel problems often exist in autistic people so that could also be a contributing factor as I've had several issues with my bowel since I was 13.

#1 Revan, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. Gumtree

Sleep deprivation can certainly contribute to nearly any negative occurrence in the body, but at this time of year there's probably a plethora of other stimuli.

Allergies are often at their peak during a season change, which most of the world is experiencing ATM and rapid temperature changes can also stifle with your immune system.

As far as the diarrhea, I have absolutely no idea hehe; perhaps KB will have some answers.

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible for someone to be 'allergic' to someone else.... i don't know the specifics exactly, but i've read about it

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But for me to be allergic to two people? Odd

5. Corny

Corny Guest

What kind of lube are you using? Did you try a different lube?
    Some people react with diarrhea on some lubes, more often on the silicone based ones.

6. Jim1454

I think your bowel movements are irregular because a 'foreign' material was introcued to your system. I have the same issue some times. I wouldn't worry about it.

It is cold and flu season - even though it seems a bit early to me. My bf and I are both fighting off colds - and have been off and on for the past 3 weeks.

But you ARE going to be more susceptible if you're tired. Going to bed consistently at 4am can't be good for you. Try to get more sleep.

7. Goliath

Hey do you have any special autistic talent?

I once dated an autistic boy but it didn't end up well :/ he was really nice but I couldn't figure him out.

8. Beachboi92

the throat thing i had for a little bit after my first/only time with that i guess it is just because your throat becomes irritated. I mean if you get what i am saying and all xD

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No talent that I know of side from being an actor and singer and very knowledgeable about random things like who won every season of big brother or every detail of the Kingdom Hearts series. And yes beachboi, I know what u mean lol. As for the lube...I use ky jelly so I don't think its what I'm sensitive or allergic to...

10. Camman3

Well... unfortunately I don't know much:frowning2:, but I do know this:

The body can be fragile when reacting to external stimuli, like stress, traumatic experiences and rapid (going to sleep at 7AM) or awkward changes to the body (like after amputation of a limb). So, the body usually tells you to "get tired" when it gets darker. You are "resisting" that natural instinct, and disturbing your natuarl biorhythms (internal "clock") - so your body does feel a bit :***: at the moment. That's why you may be more susceptible to disease at the moment.

11. so the point of this was to tell us you got laid and you might have a mild flu?

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No it was to find out if people thought I had flue or cold. The getting laid thing was me wondering if someone could tell me if it could have anything to do with the having sex the way I did, or am I being paranoid...once...again.