1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely sharp teeth.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ionless, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Ionless

Does anyone know if anything can be done about it? A few of my teeth are extremely sharp, almost like a vampire.

2. Camman3

The best you can do is not to worry about it! Trust me - I have sharp teeth as well, especially my canines (milk teeth/incisors; whatever you want to call them); they're huge. You can click on my profile and see my teeth in my profile pic if you don't believe me. Hahaha

Well, there are a few options... You can go to orthodontist and he can "trim" away some tooth. It's not painful at all. You can show him exactly what you want done, he can give you expert advise etc. They usually don't advise trimming away too much because once it's gone, you can't get it back. Also, people with large teeth usually have long nerve roots, so you can't trim away as much as you might like.

The other option is to "re-learn" your smile. If you don't like how you look, then you can practice smiling in a mirror. Smile to the point where you feel your smile looks nice before it gets too "toothy". You can then practice only using that amount of "smile" for future use in company.

I've accepted that I have big teeth - No-one's gonna tell me that I look ugly, and if they don't like it, that's their problem :slight_smile:. Besides, you have to know that some people find big incisors sexy :wink: Try not to think of it as a bad thing. It's just one more trait you have that makes you who you are!

3. x2x2x2x2y2

My teeth aren't sharp but I do have an overbite. It may sound funny but I like it. It's a part of me. I had a chance to get braces but I turned it down cause for some odd reason I think it would be weird without it. =) if you really wanna change your teeth go to an orthodontist.

4. kramer362

Embrace the sharp teeth- vampires are so hot right now.

5. Just Adam

am i the only one that would find sharp teeth kinda kinky lol

*gets help* lol