1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hemorrhoids

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by guacj, Nov 11, 2009.

1. guacj

So I have hemorrhoids and have noticed that they cause alot of discomfort during anal stimulation. I know that this might sound gross, but it has been bothering me lately. I have used creams and suppositories to help with the inflammation. But recently I have noticed that any type of anal stimulation hurts quite a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Just Adam

talk to kara then go to doctors ;0

3. KaraBulut

Is this a problem all the time or just during flare-ups? And are you having pain during anal sex or do you experience pain after sex (for example, when you have your next bowel movement after the sexual experience)?

4. guacj

Only during and after flare ups and the pain is during sex. The pain goes away immediately after removal.

5. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    have you treated them with saltwater solution yet? it's supposed to help remove them

6. guacj

I have not tried that yet...is that the same as a sitz bath? The cream has brought them down but havent taken the soreness away. I read something online about surgical removal of hemorrhoids, but want that to be an absolute last case scenario!

7. KaraBulut

The usual pattern that guys with hemorrhoids complain about is not so much pain during sex but pain the day after.

Usually, what guys post about is that they have found blood on their toilet tissue or that they are having itching and burning sensations the day after anal sex. This is usually easy to resolve by taking a break from receptive anal sex, adding more fiber to the diet, using a hemorrhoidal cream and doing warm/hot soaks in the tub. Usually within a week or two, things are back to normal.

Given that you're having pain during sex and this seems to be get better and then happen again, I'm going to suggest you see your family doctor. He needs to examine you to see what is causing this.

8. guacj

That was the first time I had that particular problem. It has since gone away. Since there is inflamation during a flare I wonder if the pain was from that. Since I have used the creme the inflamation has gone away and so has the pain.

9. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi,i have had the same symptoms as you for a couple of years off and on.Like you i tried creams etc.I finaly got the courage to go to the doctors.
    Well i got a date to have a colonoscopy(camera up backside)at a local hospital.The letter also said they would laser off any hemorroids and polyps at the same time.After drinking thier laxative and having numerous toilet trips i went.
    Once in the operating thietre they gave me a simple sedative in the back of my hand,but i could still see every thing on the camera screen-so nt really out of it.
    They removed 6 hemorroids and a couple of polyps,apart from a bit of wind in my stomach the whole procedure was totaly pain free and i was on my way home within 1 hour.Even taking a dump the next morning was pain/blood free.It is so much easier now than when they cut them out and packed your arse to stop the bleeding,and you had several days in hospital,so much better now in and out in about 2 hours all finished not even any checks to go back for.
    I am well saticefide and wish i had gone before i did.