1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the do not want dream

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by 507bro, Nov 13, 2009.

1. 507bro

i had a dream, a sexual dream but its not ahem that sexual.
    but yeah i had a friend in my dream and *shutter* we did
    some stuff in my dream. i have no sexual attraction to my
    friend nor i find him hot. i had it for the past 2 days and it's
    starting to creep me out and i'm afraid that it would go much
    deeper like intercourse wise and that would scare me. would anyone
    know why i'm dream things about him? i don't like him as like him like him,
    but like him as a friend. :dry:

2. Just Adam

perhaps you subconciously find somthing attractive about him ... or your in need of love and your mind chooses the image of your friend as its a fresh detailed image from recent memorys... the more your around someone or stronger impact the easier you can recall them and the your subconsious places their image around the frame in your head that your doing the bad thing with..

dont worry about it just think either is there anything at all you like about him or try activly tihnking anout someone else in the scenario perhaps if you play it enough your mind will swap images :slight_smile:

good luck

3. Brad

While some times your dreams are your subconscious trying to tell you something sometimes i believe they are just dreams. Think of it as a dream nothing more. I know it is difficult especially if it plays on your mind but if you don't think there is anything to it then don't read into it.

4. Zero Beat

Subconscious, it could be your mind just working out something like, your friendship with him, you finding guys hot, you maybe seeing a guy you liked around the time, and your mind working this all out. But dreams are dreams. They are something for your brain to do while the rest of you stops †

† other then heart ect.

5. Ben

Ben

I have sex dreams with girls.
    I have sex dreams with unattractive strangers.
    I have sex dreams where disgusting people buy my sex.

It means nothing, so don't worry about it.

6. Just Adam

*offers benji $10 ..sucky sucky soldier boy? lol

7. Ben

Ben

Heyyyy I'm classy, not cheap. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. 507bro

he is like one of my unattractive friend
    i don't know why my mind picked him over
    some hot guy at school :slight_smile:

9. KaraBulut

I guess the question that I have is, "Why wouldn't you dream about someone that you were close to?".

Look at it this way... guys have a lot of sex dreams. And everyone tends to dream about people that they have talked to or interacted with during the day. So, it seems perfectly normal that if you're going to have a sex dream, it's going to be about someone that was on your mind that day.

Does it mean that you're attracted to him? Probably not but really, it's not your dreams that are important- it's you awake time that matters. Dreams are... well, just dreams.

So, $20 then?

*runlikehell*

10. Just Adam

i bid $30 with another $10 for a good job ...haha its all buisness lol

11. Ben

Ben

The Dollar/Pound rates had better have changed drastically since last time I checked. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Camman3

Guys have a lot of sex dreams? Really? Where's the evidence for that? I have only had a 3 sexual dreams in my life - 1 was with my friends MOM!:slight_smile:eek:slight_smile:, 2 was with my brother - lets not get into that; I don't view my brother in a sexual way at all, and 3 was with my ex when we were still dating.

By the way, does the fact that I don't have many sex dreams make me abnormal? Not that I care - just wondering if I'm a nice, juicy, round exception.:slight_smile: (Can you tell how much sleep I got last night?)

Here's what www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary has to say about sex as a dream symbol:

13. Emberstone

it means voldemort has sirius in the department of mysteries...

I wouldnt worry about it. Dreams are just that, dreams. I think the main problem is that sometimes, people equate "I dreamed last night..." to have a similer/same meaning to "I have a dream..." as in a hope for the future. what happens at night in your mind doesnt have to mean anything; it can just be a weird rambling thing.

I once dreamed I was having sex with a woman, even though I have never had any attraction to a woman. I dont read into it.

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once dreamed...

...no, I'm NOT trotting out the Danny DeVito dream again. :slight_smile:

I once dreamed that my brother was being held prisoner by a bunch of aliens in an abandoned warehouse, and they were performing sex acts on him against his will. It kinda turned me on, but not majorly. My main thought when waking up was "Well, THAT was weird."

That's it.

Lex

15. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    camman3, I'm there with you. I would have to say I've only had one sex-ish dream in my life as so as I can remember. Then again, I hardly ever remember my dreams upon waking up, and can't even say when the last time I remember having a dream was. 507 though, I wouldn't read into it much. Dreams can create a lot of really strange stuff. Sequenced dreams get a little bit stranger because they may feel more significant, but it's still the same. You brain is still just picking out random memories from the day and trying to sort them into actual storage.