1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure if flue, allergies or what

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I've been feeling good for the most part minus my symptoms. But here are my symptoms:

Bowel Pain (I've had this problem since like...Grade 7, it's just been a bit more pain but I'm still having movements regularly though sometimes its more than three times because im trying to relieve the pain, but not necessarily have a movement, just like...yeah. The movements are generally between 1-3 times, its just sometimes have to be in the washroom to relieve pressure by um...releasing gas. I hate talking like this lol...)
    Stuffy/Runny Nose, and associated cough, like its a cough with umm mucus/phlegm and just a slight cough i mean its not hollow, or wet, its just dry and brief.
    Watery eyes
    Sore legs

So yeah do I have the flue, or some other problem, cuz I mean there is no diarrhea or nausea, or headache, I'm tired but that's cuz I'm up till like 5am every morning, 7am today. I just am confused why it's like this. Like I said I feel healthy minus these stupid symptoms.

#1 Revan, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seriously, no one can answer me to help ease my nerves?

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ....Kara, anyone? I know I seem to always come on here asking, but could really use some reassurance about this. My allergies (stuffy nose/runny nose) have calmed down, as has the...bowel problems, but my legs are even worse today. Could it be that I don't get enough exercise or something else?

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to keep posting in my topic...but like I would really like some help and yet my topic is just not being answered :S

5. Gumtree

They're really disjointed symptoms IMO; although im far from any expert. Hopefully KB will have a better idea.

But my best guess is that it's a combination.

Bowel movement pains which continue beyond 3-4 days are generally a systematic allergy (assuming they're not getting worse, then there could be an internal problem)

Is the pain in your legs localised, spread or more in a general area? If the pain is above the knees then it could be related to glan inflammation, possible allergy.

Final question, have you got any marks or 'scar' looking things on your body (probably about the upper legs or torso (check back))? Do you get cold-sores?

Have you considered shingels (sorry, spelling)?

6. KaraBulut

The symptoms are very broad and could be related to any number of illnesses. Your best option is to see your family physician for an examination and some testing.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The pain is basically the top of the leg, and just where pelvis meets leg. Its a lot less now compared to before. The bowel thing remember has lasted since grade 7 but gotten worse since I started university. And the allergies have now given me a sore throat BUT my glands aren't up. They're same as they always have been.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just an update for people: I'm so much better now, but I'm still going to the doctor's next Thursday. Just thought you should all know :slight_smile: