1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little concerned...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lurvcurvs, Dec 5, 2009.

1. lurvcurvs

this week noticed a cold sore starting to form on my lip...ok, fine. i'll deal with it. tonight, noticed a rash starting to appear on my forearm. also i've got weird pimple like bumps that show up and then basically explode and leave a scab mark.

do i have reason to be concerned? i'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor next week. but i thought id post on here beforehand for any insight.

2. KaraBulut

You do need to have a doctor look at it. It could be a convential acne type infection but given that you've had a cold sore around the same time, there is a possibility it's herpes gladiatorum.

#2 KaraBulut, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want my professional insight, I'd say it's probably just a rash, maybe hives, eczema, allergic reaction etc. I don't really think the cold sore on your mouth would be related to the rash on your arms. I wouldn't worry too much. But you should include why you are worried... (most people wouldn't just be worried about a little rash, is there a reason you have to worry?)

Anyways, I was joking about the professional opinion part. I have no clue what I'm talking about so you should see what the doctor has to say because only they can diagnose it... I just don't think you have anything serious to worry about... maybe I'm wrong.

4. lurvcurvs

just concerned because of recent sexual activity with guys i met off the internet....