1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

piercing help...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by i need help, Dec 9, 2009.

1. i need help

i have both of my tragus pierced (the tiny triangle in my ear)...the other day i was messing with one of them an i hit my arm or something (still not completely sure how) but i jolted it enough that i tore my tregus not out just up a little bit...it bled for about 30 minute...then stopped i can now move my piercing up a little bit...i would like to know if
    a)i need to do some thing to it...(or go to a piercing parlor)
    or
    b)will it just fix its self in time
    right now it has a small scab on it, i try not to mess with it right now but im slightly concerned never had to deal with something like this before and dont want to mess up my ear or lose my piercing...

[​IMG]

2. SamAlex728

I would say to go to an experienced piercer and have them assess whether or not it can stay in, if it will heal, etc.

A little story. The day I got my tongue pierced, the studio was jam-packed. The some guy runs in with his hand over his chest. You could tell that he had both his nipples pierced. Well, apparently, one got caught in a door, and ripped his right nipple in half. He went there first, they looked at it, and because it would need some major stitches, sent him to the ER.

This is not to say to go to the ER, since it just jerked up a bit, but still go see a piercer to see if it's okay.

3. Absentminded

I'm not a PROFESSIONAL piercer, but I wouldn't say it's much to seriously worry about. If you clean it, and leave it alone, you should be fine. I could ask one of my friends, who's a piercer...just lemme know!

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm going to get 2 more peircings and thats where i want one of them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did it hurt?

5. Just Adam

is it wrong i saw the pick before reading anythign and thought it was wayne rooney....i am sooooo sorry hehe XD

i say dont worry jsut clean well and dont irritate it... the real bitch with these thigns is sleeping.

take care

p.s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the rooney refference XD on a plus side it means you look liek a footballer lol.

6. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

just call the place that did your ear. chances are its nothing to be concerned over.

7. i need help

no to me it didnt hurt, every one said it was gonna hurt so bad, i have both side done and my lip, i am totally freaked out by needles and i was fine for all of them the only thing i felt on my treg was the clams...and then when they pull the ring through...you fell that but over all not bad at all...

and i had no clue who wayne rooney was/is go i googled (everything...lol), still not upset...the funny thing is my name is wayne so it caught me off guard for a second...

and thanks for the advice i would have never thought to start specialty cleaning it again...(saltwater, ect...)

8. Alizabel

I had that happen to me before and i would go to the place that u got it done at so they can take a look at it..... I yelled at one of my friends when her bellie button was infected.....eventually she ripped it out in cheerleading practice. So know she dont have to worry about it hurting no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!