1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweating all night! :(

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Austin, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm starting to get worried/annoyed lol. For about a week or maybe a little more, it seems all night my body sweats... well, I think ONLY my legs.

Before anyone asks, I usually sleep with a blanket, yes. But, last night I slept with only 1 sheet on and I was freezing (I wake up like 10 times a night ><), but I was still sweating on my legs. I only wear shorts to bed too! And it probably about 70 degrees (maybe less) in my house. I could sleep during summer when it was about 77 degrees with 1 sheet on, same shorts, and not sweat...

I'm probably just dying slowly.

Anyways, I don't think I provided much good info, but I'm tired. Haven't slept well lately. If you guys need any more information I'll be happy to provide it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. Brandford

Well this is suggestion, idk but have you been sleeping with you legs closed and tightly together as of late? Or rubbing your legs together while sleeping? because I know when I do, I end up with a ton of sweat on my legs but when I sleep with them apart theres none. I'm not sure but I thought I'd add the suggestion.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I don't think so... :x I haven't been doing that (maybe I don't notice). But what would make me do that even if I do? It's only been for a week or so.

4. Brandford

It's just a guess but I'd assume it'd be a drop in temperature, or something you've just been doing because you haven't been sleeping well, I do the same thing, I toss and turn on my sides with my legs together. Or it could just be from alot of movement while sleeping or trying to sleep. These are pretty much my best guesses.

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I'm actually more concerned about you waking up 10 times a night and not getting a proper cycle of sleep.