1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waxing legs...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lucy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Lucy

i've been shaving for a few years, and it's just too much of a pain to do every other freaking day, and i'm just sick of the stubble and the razor burn and all that crap. soo, i've been thinking of trying waxing. i've already done some research online, but all you can really get on it are these professionals going on and on about how advantageous it is to have your body waxed by a professional, and then those youtube girls who try waxing once and can only complain about how much it hurts and nothing about actual results.

so i'm just looking for opinions on waxing legs from the doing-it-yourself perspective versus just shaving, if anyone cares to help...

2. Clockwork

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh wow, I envy you. I hate shaving too, but I'd never be man-enough [lol] to get my legs waxed! xD Getting my eyebrows waxed is a chore itself, and that hurts a lot.

Have you tried using girly-razors like venus and whatnot? I started using those as opposed to man-razors and my legs are smoother for longer now. :3