1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 spots on me

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, Aug 20, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i had to finish school early today because dad had to take me to the doctor because i have had 2 funny sort of spots they look like dark freckles. one is on my stomach and the other is on my nipple. ive had them for about a month i think. they dont bother me though.
    dad and mum were worried becuase i go surfing heaps and it could be a melanoma but the doctor today said that everything is ok he thinks they are freckles!!!
    some times at night they itch a bit when im in bed and if it scratch them it goes sort of red around it. does any one else have had this???
    when i woke up yesterday morning my brother took a photo of my stomach before i got out of bed and you can see the 2 spots and they look a bit red because i had been scratching them. i will try to post the photo of them soon

2. CrimsonThunder

You shouldnt scratch them because if they are cancer that would make it worse. You should get them removed to be safe.

3. cavillor

cavillor Guest

Whoa! Good luck!

4. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the doctor this afternoon said that every thing was ok and there was nothing to worry about but he said that dad and mum did the right thing by getting the spots checked out!!! he gave me some cream to rub on them tonight when i sleep so i wont itch them in the night. the cream smells strong and i hope it wont mess up the sheets!!!
    you can also see the spot quite well that is on my nipple in the photo.
    i had a bit of trouble putting the photo on so i hope it is ok!!! the doctor said it was a alergy!!!
    [​IMG]

5. CrimsonThunder

Oh my... that doesn't look good Jayden. Its really big and its only been there a week? Its not a mole is it?

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi crimsonthunder i think its they have been there over a month??? my 2 younger brothers also have a couple of spots similar to them but they dont seem as dark as my ones though!!! because i am thinking of them while im typing this the one on my stomach is a bit itchy and i have scratched it a couple of times. i think i will have to put the cream on before i go to bed

7. CrimsonThunder

I've never seen anything like that before Jayden. Your family has it so it could be a contagious thing... I hope you'll be healthy still. :frowning2:

And you look very skinny. XD

8. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i will be ok im not worried because the doctor said it was a alergy thing. my 2 brothers spots are not as dark but theres are freckles. my 13yo brother has heaps of them over his shoulders and a few on his back but not many on his stomach though!!! nathan my 10yo one only has a very few freckles on his body but a few on his face.
    ive always been skinny. my family is skinny ones except mum she is a bit bigger. im i think 38kgs maybe less??? but im only 4feet 11inches or 10inches???

9. Kimi

I wouldn't worry about them if doctor said they are just freckles.
    But you shouldn't scratch them too hard...I always heard that scratching them only makes them bigger and darker.
    BTW, melanoma is usually ellipse and uneven color(usually black) and bigger than 5 mm. And there are harmless melanomas and very harmful melanoma. Well, at least that's what I remeber my doctor told me...
    And this is my melanoma on my left hand:
    [​IMG]
    And good thing is that it's a harmless one so I don't have to worry about too much. Tho it might become bad one if I scratch it hard:eek:

10. CrimsonThunder

Get it removed!

11. Kimi

I know but I had it since I was born so I kinda attached to it:eusa_doh:

12. CrimsonThunder

Does it talk to you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Kimi

Sometimes. LOL

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If the doc says they are nothing to worry about then the best thing to do is follow his advise. What I would do though is make sure you put sun-block on them (and any other freckles or moles) when you're out surfing or whatever. Also get some good photos of them now, then compare them with the photos from time to time. If they seem to be getting bigger or changing in any way then go back to the doc - with the photos.

I have one on my arm which is bigger than others and a bit raised. It itches a bit if it gets a lot of sun but otherwise it doesn't bother me. I have had it checked by the doc a couple of times, who said it's fine. It hasn't changed or got any bigger over several years so I am not doing anything about it.

15. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yes i always have sun block on surfing. in winter i wear a wet suit but summer only a pair of board shorts and i also like sun baking and have gone to sleep heaps of times on the sand !!! which makes me burnt some times. i hope paul the one on your arm is ok but if its been there for years it should be ok now. like kimi one on his hand because his has been there since he was born there is also nothing to worry about.

16. Torture

Torture Guest

Dang you're skinny!

17. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive always been as skinny as a rake. my 2 younger brothers are also and dad is to but mum is bigger. when i went to the doctor the other day about the spots he thought i was only 11-12yo becuase im also short to im 4feet 11inches. i eat like a horse some times but dont put on any weight. i think i weigh about 38kgs, the doctor weighed me the other day but i didnt ask him how much i weighed

18. Torture

Torture Guest

Sounds like my dad, he can eat all day and not gain anything. I eat anything and gain about 10LBS. :roflmao:

19. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my spots are much better now, this photo was taken this morning before i got out of bed, you can see that the 2 sopts are nearly gone now. they arent itchy any more also
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#19 jayden, Aug 31, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  20. Kibuki kid

*whew* thats good news:thumbsup: (!)