1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleep err... Stripping?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Connor22, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Connor22

so I sleep in a t-shirt and shorts, but these past few nights I've been waking up minus the shorts and lying on top of the covers, not having remembered doing anything. I don't sleep walk, our house has very loud floorboards that usually wake everyone up so they'd have told me that I do (my parents are great like that, they don't like to keep embarrassing facts hidden, you should see them at parties when they've had a little too much stupid juice) but has anyone else experienced weird things like that, or am I just weird(er)

2. RaeofLite

I've not had what you experienced, but I sleep talk apparently... Once I asked my sister for a Diet Coke (she was quietly on my computer while I was in a semi sleep state). Another time I told my mom to "get the **** out of my room" :confused: And I don't remember any of it... I was a sleep walker as a kid though.

Maybe you were too?

3. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    I've totally experienced this. I on the other hand am infamous for doing a variety of things while asleep. Here's the list:
    - sleep walk: when I was little I would sleep walk to our refrigerator then bring frozen food to my mom. She would wake up with it melted on top of her, and me sleeping on the floor next to her.
    - sleep talk: I've had several experiences where I hold conversations with others while I'm asleep. Perhaps the funniest one is when my buddies had a sleepover in high school. I went to bed early cause I had to work the next day. Apperently though, halfway through the night, i woke up and started walking around the house. I came upon one of my buds who was still up and proceded to have an hour long conversation with him. I had no recolection of this in the morning, and he had no idea that I had been asleep the whole time.
    -sleep texting: holy crap has this gotten me in trouble before. I have since learned to not sleep anywhere near to my cell phone.
    -other stuff: I have woken up at times totally unclothed, which is a bit wierd. The most disorienting thing though is waking up upside down (waking with my head where my feet usually are). This has happened a few times and it usually results in me accidentally throwing myself into the wall next to my bed, falling out of bed, or freaking out thinking I'm somewhere I don't know where.

4. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

i am a real bad sleep texter.

i will text people what im dreaming. its so weird to read the next day.

i dont think ive ever woken up with my shorts gone though.

5. Just Adam

happens to me all teh time i will go to sleep wearing cloths in ebd cos its cold wake up with out them im like >.> ...i am afraid of talking in my sleep when around people...as well some of the thigns that may come out lol.

6. 71390S

71390S Guest

I do that. It happens when I get overheated so I take clothes off in my sleep.

7. Eponine

This has happened to me before. I always almost fall out of bed afterwards. Totally freaks me out not knowing why it happens.

8. Techcompu2

I don't normally do anything like that, but one of my sister's friends, if you ask her a question while she is asleep, she will always tell you the truth.

9. ColdSnap

hahah I did that once after a night out, I woke up the wrong way round, face down, under the covers with my phone in my mouth xD

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've done the opposite, I went to sleep wearing a T-shirt and PJ pants and woke up wearing another PJ top over the T-shirt.

11. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    OMG i would feel so vulnerable! I think I still lie really well in my sleep, except even better because I don't realize I'm lying, lol.

12. Things I have done whilst asleep:
    Watched tv.
    Taken a picture off the wall in the hallway and set it on my bed.
    Called someone at three in the morning.
    Turned upside-down in my bed.
    Talked (although I don't remember this--my parents told me).

When I sleep walk, I tend not to just walk, but to just do something with purpose and then go back to bed. It's often very random. Like taking a picture off my wall and putting it on my bed. I remember doing it, but at the time it seemed a perfectly reasonable thing to do. I've never stripped in my sleep, though; I assume this is because there would be nothing to take off.

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd really like to hear some of these stories Ander.

As for me, I've sleep walked and even gone up the stairs upstairs while sleep walking. How I didnt trip I don't know.

Sleep Talking I do ALL the time or even sleep-noise making, apparently I make this high pitched noise and mumbling and random words slurred together like I'm drunk when I'm sleeping in the same room as my parents like a hotel room. YET when I'm sleeping with a boyfriend I don't...least not according to him, (well previous boyfriends, tonight is my first night I'm staying the night at my current boyfriend's).

And never sleep texted sorry....

Oh and I snore, even if I'm sleeping in the car I wind up snoring.

As for the whole waking up with no clothes, this has happened a few times, but it GENERALLY is when I perhaps have either just my briefs on OR if I was perhaps....wanking and then I had to cover up quickly because my mom or dad came downstairs and in the short time they were down I fell back asleep so when I woke up I had fully shucked off my underwear. But least I'm still under the covers lol

14. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's hot.

[​IMG]

15. 71390S

71390S Guest

lol! I texted in my sleep for the first time the other night! I have WRITTEN stuff in my sleep, and sleep walked/arranged things before...but texting is just weird!

16. SaturdaySaviour

I've had a similar experience... I was ill and sweating the whole night, so my mom decided to bring me a new pj. I changed my clothes in sleep. ... Yeah, I was pretty surprised when I woke up.:lol:

17. Connor22

I just got a text from one of my friends when I asked the same thing to him, he says when we were camping once I sat up in the middle of the night and started screaming HELP!!... I'm really weird lol

18. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I've done that before well not shorts but I've taken my top off and I've also put another top on. I assume it's when I'm too hot or too cold.

19. mattypants

have i experienced sleep stripping? i think on one or two occasions ive woken up without pants, but thats it.

but ive been told i laugh and talk in my sleep, which can be unnerving

my brothers been known to sleep walk...he once woke up in the car parked outside! :lol:

20. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That doesn't happen to me, usually I just wake up in another couch. But I can remember vaguely doing that.